BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Stephanie F.
I rarely use dry shampoo because I have dark hair.  Using white powder does not work that great with dark hair.  However, I don't mind using Aveda Shampure.  I tend to use this product after my workouts to freshen up my hair!
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
I keep this in my bag at all times. It's the best dry shampoo I've ever used. I was my hair 1-2 times a week and live in sub topic climate this makes it look like I was it everyday. Plus it gives it volume and doesn't smell like an aerosol can.
Morgan M.
This is my favorite dry shampoo ever! It's a white powder but it blends in to all hair colors and also leaves a volumizing texture. I usually use this the day or 2 days after I shower, and can usually go another 3-4 days without washing my hair!
Melissa F.
I love love this product.. it's the best dry shampoo I ever tried . It's not sticky , it absorbs right into your hair and it's powder! :) I am on the second refill I absolutely loved be it and it lasts a long time go get your self one!!!
Paige M.
Batesville, MS
This is everything you could want in a dry shampoo. The classic Shampure smell. GREAT OIL ABSORPTION! Blends in with dark hair. I can go 4 days without washing my hair. It takes some getting used to applying it if you are use to an airisol formula. You will love this stuff.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
I love this dry shampoo! It doesn't leave any residue which is awesome for starters! It leaves my hair actually
Clean feeling, not chalky or weirdly matted like some can. It gives
My hair great volume and smells awesome!
Maliyah T.
This product was alright so much for the oily part but I thought it was gonna make my hair look less dry and more silky I can't go that long without it I jus feel like I need it and yes I would if I was looking for a quick dry shampoo it's good though
Irene K.
this is the first dry shampoo that i've used that came out as a powder not a liquid spray but i love this dry shampoo. i kid you not i literally can go a week without washing my hair when using this dry shampoo
angelica s.
Seattle
This is the best dry shampoo in existence, not only is it all natural, wonderful smelling, and talc free but it does a better job on every color and style hair than any other one
Bailey P.
Athens, AL
This is my favorite out of all of Aveda's products! I love this powder dry shampoo..however, my hair is blonde. Darker hair can tend to have gray looking roots when using!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.