BY AVEDA

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Morgan M.
This is my favorite dry shampoo ever! It's a white powder but it blends in to all hair colors and also leaves a volumizing texture. I usually use this the day or 2 days after I shower, and can usually go another 3-4 days without washing my hair!
Melissa F.
I love love this product.. it's the best dry shampoo I ever tried . It's not sticky , it absorbs right into your hair and it's powder! :) I am on the second refill I absolutely loved be it and it lasts a long time go get your self one!!!
Paige M.
Batesville, MS
This is everything you could want in a dry shampoo. The classic Shampure smell. GREAT OIL ABSORPTION! Blends in with dark hair. I can go 4 days without washing my hair. It takes some getting used to applying it if you are use to an airisol formula. You will love this stuff.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Got this as a Christmas gift from my hairstylist I love it it works amazing and smells so good!

I have dark brown hair and this is white so it's not always super easy to blend out the white residue in my hair!

But still would buy again!
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
I love using dry shampoo when my hair is getting oily, usually I have to wash my hair every 4 to 5 days but when I use this dry shampoo it will go for over a week so it's amazing whenever I have a busy week with no time to do my hair
MariTes R.
This is a life savior! A must have- essential, my go to!!! I don't wash my hair everyday (at least two days) For me, my hair and scalp is healthier and happier these way of care. SO, this dry shampoo by Aveda is just perfect esp it being powder too. I tried and use many liquid kind and it just doesn't feel the same and effective as this powder ones do. It does absorb faster when applied- gives u a bouncier and a fresh feel from the shower or Salon. The liquid dry shampoos can be stiff, sticky and heavy when applied but not these one. Highly recommend it! 👍🏼
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved the original Shampure and this tops it all. I cannot wash my hair everyday, usually every 3rd day. This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. No clumpiness and it smells so nice. I love it and will continue to buy.
Annie K.
Ishpeming
This dry shampoo can be hard to use since it does come out as straight up powder. But it's great for some body and will help some of the oil but I didn't find mtaker to "love" this product. I like more of the spray dry shampoos
Jessica P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This dry shampoo is amazing! So easy to use and doesn't weigh the hair down as much as others I have tried. I can easily go 5 days without washing when using this stuff. Plus a little goes a long way - so it lasts forever!
April P.
Nashville
I have used a number of dry shampoos over the years. I love Aveda products and was waiting for the day they came out with a dry shampoo. When Aveda announced their new product Shampure Dry Shampoo, I preordered and have never looked back! I feel that I can go even more between shampoos with Aveda's dry shampoo and my hair looks, smells and feels fresh. It took a little getting used to in that it isn't a spray but rather a puff; however, I feel indifferent with the application now. It is a little grittier in your scalp if you go more than a day between shampoos but that is more of an observation than anything. If you decide to start using Aveda products (they offer just about everything for hair and skin) be sure to sign up for Aveda Pure Privilege where you get points for purchasing their products which can be redeemed for more product or even trips!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.