BY AVEDA #19 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Samantha T.
This is definitely the best smelling dry shampoo I've ever used. It is less of a texture powder and more of a smoothing incredibly finely milled powder with no spray. I like that it isn't aerosol and that makes the size last way way longer than a spray can. The price is a bit high but it'll last forever because you don't use much
Monica S.
I'm always on the hunt for the best dry shampoo. This one was gifted to me in a set. I was so impressed with the product. It left my hair feeling so clean and it absorbed the oil better than other dry shampoos I have used in the past. I would probably use this product over other ones I've tried.
Erica H.
I have tired so many dry shampoos and cost has never stopped me from trying one. This is by far the best one I have tried. I am obsessed. It never leaves white marks in my hair. It doesnt make it look more oily. Gives your hair great volume. Love Love this product. Deff worth the cost.
Paola S.
The smells is exquisite. I love Aveda products! This is one of my favorites due to it not being an aerosol like the rest of the dry shampoos on the market. It lasts so long, the price is worth it! At first, it's a bit hard to work with, but once you get the hang of it, you'll fall in love !
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
This is the best dry shampoo in my opinion to purchase from a salon. It's powder, not spray, and it smells really fresh. You just gently tussle around your hair and it leaves no residue. I'm very happy with this product.
Nicole C.
Odessa , FL
Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo is wonderful! The texture and aroma are perfect for my medium density hair. It actually takes in the hairs natural oil, than enhances it (which I feel happens a lot with dry shampoos). It's great for hair day two, three, and four.
Alex L.
I love this product! I use it nearly every other day. With long, thick hair, it's hard to find the time to wash, dry and fix everyday. But this dry shampoo allows me to use less heat on my hair, use less time out of my day and feel confident. And it smells so good too! Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo
Val K.
I absolutely love this product. I take it when I travel because a whole day of travel can make your hair look awful. This has been a lifesaver on so many occasions. I would recommend this product for anyone… Men or women… Especially someone who travels often
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
I know this might seem like a steep price to pay for a dry shampoo but it is well worth it. There is no residue, the smell (like all Aveda products) is herbal and lovely, and a little goes a very long way. Two or three puffs is more than enough and I have a fairly oily scalp. It will last you MONTHS!
Stephanie F.
I rarely use dry shampoo because I have dark hair.  Using white powder does not work that great with dark hair.  However, I don't mind using Aveda Shampure.  I tend to use this product after my workouts to freshen up my hair!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Tammy S.
I never tried this befor but hav had the lotion , fo tjis lather up
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Is it hard to get out?
Rhonda W.
Buena Vista, CO
I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much healthier. I have not used this brand yet butvI would love to try it...