BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
I know this might seem like a steep price to pay for a dry shampoo but it is well worth it. There is no residue, the smell (like all Aveda products) is herbal and lovely, and a little goes a very long way. Two or three puffs is more than enough and I have a fairly oily scalp. It will last you MONTHS!
Stephanie F.
I rarely use dry shampoo because I have dark hair.  Using white powder does not work that great with dark hair.  However, I don't mind using Aveda Shampure.  I tend to use this product after my workouts to freshen up my hair!
Chels H.
Frederick, MD
You guys I've waited years for Aveda to come out with a dry shampoo. I love the brand and all they are about. So when they finally perfected their formula I was so ready to try it. I love the natural shampure scent and the ease of use without the annoying aerosol sprays like most dry shampoos.
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
I keep this in my bag at all times. It's the best dry shampoo I've ever used. I was my hair 1-2 times a week and live in sub topic climate this makes it look like I was it everyday. Plus it gives it volume and doesn't smell like an aerosol can.
Morgan M.
This is my favorite dry shampoo ever! It's a white powder but it blends in to all hair colors and also leaves a volumizing texture. I usually use this the day or 2 days after I shower, and can usually go another 3-4 days without washing my hair!
Paige M.
Batesville, MS
This is everything you could want in a dry shampoo. The classic Shampure smell. GREAT OIL ABSORPTION! Blends in with dark hair. I can go 4 days without washing my hair. It takes some getting used to applying it if you are use to an airisol formula. You will love this stuff.
Melissa F.
I love love this product.. it's the best dry shampoo I ever tried . It's not sticky , it absorbs right into your hair and it's powder! :) I am on the second refill I absolutely loved be it and it lasts a long time go get your self one!!!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Got this as a Christmas gift from my hairstylist I love it it works amazing and smells so good!

I have dark brown hair and this is white so it's not always super easy to blend out the white residue in my hair!

But still would buy again!
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
I love using dry shampoo when my hair is getting oily, usually I have to wash my hair every 4 to 5 days but when I use this dry shampoo it will go for over a week so it's amazing whenever I have a busy week with no time to do my hair
MariTes R.
This is a life savior! A must have- essential, my go to!!! I don't wash my hair everyday (at least two days) For me, my hair and scalp is healthier and happier these way of care. SO, this dry shampoo by Aveda is just perfect esp it being powder too. I tried and use many liquid kind and it just doesn't feel the same and effective as this powder ones do. It does absorb faster when applied- gives u a bouncier and a fresh feel from the shower or Salon. The liquid dry shampoos can be stiff, sticky and heavy when applied but not these one. Highly recommend it! ūüĎćūüŹľ
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.