BY AVEDA #19 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Katie B.
Hendersonville, TN
Best dry shampoo I've tried, and who doesn't love the Shampure scent ūüėć It doesn't leave my hair with any white cast, smells great, and makes my hair feel & look clean instead of just caked with product. LOVE IT.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
This was my first experience with a dry shampoo that I could "puff" out of the bottle like a spray almost. Really neat! The dry shampoo I had been using I had to put on my hands and swish through my hair and it just got everywhere. This can still get on my clothes but it's far less of a mess. It smells really good and it makes my unwashed hair last a REALLY long time. It does show up a little white but I just use a boar bristle brush and pull it all through. The boar bristle brush has the added benefit of pulling the oil from my roots to my ends, so with this dry shampoo it's a one-two punch. I'm definitely making the switch.
Taylor G.
Warren, MI
I am so beyond excited Aveda finally came out with a dry shampoo, I've been waiting forever! I'm already Aveda obsessed so I knew this would be a good one. I love this dry shampoo, it's an impressive product. I have the best results when I use the dry shampoo right after blow drying or air drying my hair. I have very oily hair and can't go longer than 24 hours without having to wash it. Using this product I am able to go 2 full days. It leaves my hair feeling soft unlike many other brands out there that make my hair dry and hard. Just a few puffs and I'm good to go!
Kat S.
Omaha, NE
This dry shampoo is EVERYTHING!! I cannot rave about it enough. Having extensions I have to be SUPER careful as to what I put in my hair because the bonds can slip. I have never had problems with this dry shampoo. I go 7 DAYS without washing my hair using this stuff. The amount of time a week this product saves me is totally worth the price. Try this!!! You will NOT regret it.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite, and I'm truly an Aveda girl. My biggest issue is application. I applaud them for innovating non-aerosol packaging, but it's not very effective. I find it applies messy and uneven. That being said, the actual dry shampoo, is also just okay. It absorbs pretty well, but I do find my hair feels greasy by the end of the day, so the actual product is not very effective either. The scent is the classic Shampure fragrance so I can't hate on that. If they would just fix the packaging, I would feel better about recommending this.
Sarai H.
Knoxville, TN
Best dry shampoo I've ever used. The smell is heavenly (as with most Aveda products) and there aren't any crazy chemicals in it. Most dry shampoos contain butane (yikes!). The packaging is also great as it doesn't use aerosol to spray the product. The bottle is designed so that pressure makes it spray out and onto the hair. The product itself is also wonderful. It soaks up oil and helps to add volume, but doesn't cause the tangly mess that some dry shampoos do. And now Aveda has a dry conditioner to spray on the ends that pairs with this! Great stuff!!!
Katie O.
I love how easy and simple this is to use! Compared to other dry shampoos I've tried in the past this one is light and brushes through the hair much easier. I did not notice any residue of any type when using this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to shampoo but doesn't have the time on a busy morning.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
I love this! Using it is a little different. It's alcohol free (great for scalp also great if you have extensions) because it's a powder you you just squeeze the plastic bottle and puff it onto the root. I work it in with my fingers and it absorbs oil and adds lift at the root. I squally brush through after just to make sure it's distributed. It doesn't irritate or dry out my scalp like the spray dry shampoos.
Holly C.
Personally this isn't my favorite product. I've tried a few other dry shampoos that are easier to use. This one gets tacky, stiff, and a white coating if you use too much and it's easy to use too much. If you use it very sparingly it can add some nice texture. It can give you that messy textured curl look. Don't hold it too close and lightly dust your hair with it.
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
The best dry shampoo I've ever used! First of all the smell of shampure is heavenly. I have very fine, thin hair that gets oily if I do not wash it everyday. I've us it on the regular and am still on my first bottle since November. Pricy, but you get so much use!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Tammy S.
I never tried this befor but hav had the lotion , fo tjis lather up
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Is it hard to get out?
Rhonda W.
Buena Vista, CO
I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much healthier. I have not used this brand yet butvI would love to try it...