BY AVEDA

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Taylor G.
warren, MI
I am so beyond excited Aveda finally came out with a dry shampoo, I've been waiting forever! I'm already Aveda obsessed so I knew this would be a good one. I love this dry shampoo, it's an impressive product. I have the best results when I use the dry shampoo right after blow drying or air drying my hair. I have very oily hair and can't go longer than 24 hours without having to wash it. Using this product I am able to go 2 full days. It leaves my hair feeling soft unlike many other brands out there that make my hair dry and hard. Just a few puffs and I'm good to go!
Kat S.
San Francisco, CA
This dry shampoo is EVERYTHING!! I cannot rave about it enough. Having extensions I have to be SUPER careful as to what I put in my hair because the bonds can slip. I have never had problems with this dry shampoo. I go 7 DAYS without washing my hair using this stuff. The amount of time a week this product saves me is totally worth the price. Try this!!! You will NOT regret it.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite, and I'm truly an Aveda girl. My biggest issue is application. I applaud them for innovating non-aerosol packaging, but it's not very effective. I find it applies messy and uneven. That being said, the actual dry shampoo, is also just okay. It absorbs pretty well, but I do find my hair feels greasy by the end of the day, so the actual product is not very effective either. The scent is the classic Shampure fragrance so I can't hate on that. If they would just fix the packaging, I would feel better about recommending this.
Jenna B.
Redding, CA
This dry shampoo is expensive but worth it. The smell is wonderful and it goes a long way. You can also buy the larger regular bottle so you can use the same pump. It is available at your salon and online, so it is easier to get than having to go down to the salon to buy each time. It was recommended to wash hair only a couple times each week and use the dry shampoo in between. My hair has never been healthier.
Sarai H.
Knoxville, TN
Best dry shampoo I've ever used. The smell is heavenly (as with most Aveda products) and there aren't any crazy chemicals in it. Most dry shampoos contain butane (yikes!). The packaging is also great as it doesn't use aerosol to spray the product. The bottle is designed so that pressure makes it spray out and onto the hair. The product itself is also wonderful. It soaks up oil and helps to add volume, but doesn't cause the tangly mess that some dry shampoos do. And now Aveda has a dry conditioner to spray on the ends that pairs with this! Great stuff!!!
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
First off I just have to say I love Aveda products, and their dry shampoo did not disappoint! I have naturally thick, straight hair, and the heaviness of my hair weighs it down, however this product lifts my roots, and gives it life. I use it when my hair when it is oily AND clean. Not to mention the lovely Aveda aroma! The reason why I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is I'm not the biggest fan of the squeezing of the bottle.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I never cared for how dry shampoo felt in my hair until I used this product. This product recommends at least three days you can go without washing your hair. I like the powder texture over the spray dry shampoo. If I use too much it can leave a white residue in my hair, but just the right amount will remove the oil at my scalp.
Katie O.
I love how easy and simple this is to use! Compared to other dry shampoos I've tried in the past this one is light and brushes through the hair much easier. I did not notice any residue of any type when using this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to shampoo but doesn't have the time on a busy morning.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
I love this! Using it is a little different. It's alcohol free (great for scalp also great if you have extensions) because it's a powder you you just squeeze the plastic bottle and puff it onto the root. I work it in with my fingers and it absorbs oil and adds lift at the root. I squally brush through after just to make sure it's distributed. It doesn't irritate or dry out my scalp like the spray dry shampoos.
Lindsey C.
Apex, NC
This is hands down, the absolute best dry shampoo I've ever used. I have long, thick curly hair, and when I straighten my hair with a flat iron, I've made a 3-4 day commitment to that hairstyle due to the effort involved! To keep my hair non-greasy, I have tried what seems like every dry shampoo imaginable. Drugstore brands, Pureology, Batiste, you name it. But Aveda's Shampure Dry Shampoo will be my forever holy grail dry shampoo.

Why?
1. The scent. Come on, Aveda's Shampure scent is perfection. Most dry shampoos are powerfully scented, floral or fruity scents that are overwhelming. Sham pure is grown up, subtle, a lovely herbal smell that is not overpowering.
2. The delivery. At first I was skeptical of the delivery. This bottle uses pressure to actually "poof" the dry powder out of the bottle. It works. No aerosol to propel the shampoo, which is fantastic, as their are no propellants to leave your hair sort of sticky or crunchy. Just dry shampoo to absorb oil where you need it.
3. The ingredients. This is not bottled poison for your hair. This is a simple product that does what it needs to do without a ton of additional ingredients or fragrances.
4. It works. No white cast, and my hair is left looking so fresh!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.