BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
I loved the original Shampure and this tops it all. I cannot wash my hair everyday, usually every 3rd day. This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. No clumpiness and it smells so nice. I love it and will continue to buy.
Jessica P.
Brooklyn Park
This dry shampoo is amazing! So easy to use and doesn't weigh the hair down as much as others I have tried. I can easily go 5 days without washing when using this stuff. Plus a little goes a long way - so it lasts forever!
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
This dry shampoo is great and does exactly what it says it does, but the application process is a little difficult. You just kinda spray the powder out onto your scalp and hope that you don't spray out too much at once.
Morgan B.
Seriously one of the best shampoos out there! This product smells so amazing and leaves you feeling like you just stepped out of a high end hair salon! Worth the price for sure and would buy it again and again!
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
I work at an Aveda exclusive salon and use this product on my clients that are looking for a little extra body in their hair. Great to use on dirty and clean hair to give it a little extra grit and texture. Great product!
Kay G.
Works great, doesn't make your hair heavy or fiscoted. Leaves it smelling fredh& vlean, touchable& not that powder residue that so many other dry shampoos leave behind
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Not a complete dry shampoo fan, but this is the best one that I have ever tried. No residue, and doesn't weigh hair down. Has a great scent, and even though it is more expensive, superior to other like products I have tried.
kelsie F.
Great for blondes! Little much for brunettes but such a great product and it's fun that it's not a aerosol! I normally can go a few days with out washing my hair and and it helps so much!
April P.
Nashville
I have used a number of dry shampoos over the years. I love Aveda products and was waiting for the day they came out with a dry shampoo. When Aveda announced their new product Shampure Dry Shampoo, I preordered and have never looked back! I feel that I can go even more between shampoos with Aveda's dry shampoo and my hair looks, smells and feels fresh. It took a little getting used to in that it isn't a spray but rather a puff; however, I feel indifferent with the application now. It is a little grittier in your scalp if you go more than a day between shampoos but that is more of an observation than anything. If you decide to start using Aveda products (they offer just about everything for hair and skin) be sure to sign up for Aveda Pure Privilege where you get points for purchasing their products which can be redeemed for more product or even trips!
Calley B.
I am not the biggest fan of Aveda products, and this dry shampoo just fuels my opinion. My first issue with this product is that it is essentially baby powder. It smells like baby powder and looks like baby powder. My second problem with this is the packaging. The "bottle" is entirely made up of a bendable plastic, and the "spout" basically just dumps a bunch of powder on you. It is very hard to apply evenly and lightly. If you look to soak your hair in this powder, then maybe this is the product for you. I like to put dry shampoo in my hair lightly and underneath layers of my hair to try to add volume. This method will not work for you if you try this product. I find that I actually need to take a shower just to get the product out of my hair and preventing people from seeing me with chalky roots.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.