BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Katie S.
Cumming, GA
This is my favorite dry shampoo of all of the dry shampoos. And I have used a LOT. This easily extends my very fine, oily hair to its third (and sometimes fourth) day without feeling disgusting. It does have a pretty strong white cast, but I've found it I use it at night (spray at my roots and rub in) it's mostly gone by morning. I love this stuff and have repurchased it several times.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Worked for an Aveda salon, this is the best purchase I made there. I have 2 bottles of this stuff right now and I will absolutely repurchase multiple times. I usually use this after not washing my hair for a day and a half and it makes it look super clean asap! They have a dry thermal conditioner as well that works with this superbly!
Alyssa H.
Dry shampoo that's perfect for carry-on travel* and all other aspects of living? Yeesss. Pleaaaseee. Shampure smells like heaven, and gives me goddess hair. I will buy this stuff till I die. *Just be sure to keep any powders you bring in your carry-on with your liquids. Otherwise they're likely going to want to check your bags twice.
Lauren B.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this at a friend's house and I was very entertained by the product design- a squeeze bottle, who knew? It smells great and is fun to use- two great things as far as I'm concerned. I liked the results too, but I am partial to Batiste still so, wouldn't invest in this instead.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
I  LOVE this dry shampoo. It lasts forever and smells great. It's perfect for a touch-up and I've even used it to de-shine wigs. The drawbacks? It's not terribly precise, and it is light colored so it probably works best on blonde hair. But it's great and you should try it!
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
This is a great dry shampoo, but as a brunette use sparingly because it does begin to look dusty on the hair shaft. The powder is white, and all of my blonde friends love it! This is a great product, but if it were available in a dark powder I would probably use it more.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
I love using dry shampoo when my hair is getting oily, usually I have to wash my hair every 4 to 5 days but when I use this dry shampoo it will go for over a week so it's amazing whenever I have a busy week with no time to do my hair
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Got this as a Christmas gift from my hairstylist I love it it works amazing and smells so good!

I have dark brown hair and this is white so it's not always super easy to blend out the white residue in my hair!

But still would buy again!
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
I love this product!! I love the smell and it keeps my blonde hair not greasy. I have never colored my hair, and oils are an issue. But this let's me avoid washing my hair for at least two days. Which is an accomplishment for me!
Annie K.
Ishpeming
This dry shampoo can be hard to use since it does come out as straight up powder. But it's great for some body and will help some of the oil but I didn't find mtaker to "love" this product. I like more of the spray dry shampoos
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.