BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
Perfect dry shampoo for when your scalp starts getting a little oily, just needed a refresh, or add a little body to your hair. Not too strong of a smell and blends right in.
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
I'll start by saying that this dry shampoo hands down has the most amazing smell of any I've tried! It usually stretches my wash time an extra day (day one wash, day two no dry shampoo, day three dry shampoo, day four wash). I do not have an extremely oily scalp, and I apply the product liberally. It even adds a little oomph to my roots. Four stars because by the end of the day my hair definitely has that "product" feel and I'm ready to wash the next morning! But I know Aveda uses no harsh chemicals and is plant-based, so I feel great using this product.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my dry shampoo of choice! After trying others like Batiste and Pureology, I found this and I'm never looking back. The packaging is really nice, and application method is wonderful. No aerosol unlike other top brands - you aim and squeeze the bottle, and you get a nice "poof" of product. The scent is light and clean as well! And for performance, the dry shampoo blends nicely and gets rid of greasey hair instantly. It also gives my roots some volume and texture to my hair. I love this stuff!
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
This was my first experience with a dry shampoo that I could "puff" out of the bottle like a spray almost. Really neat! The dry shampoo I had been using I had to put on my hands and swish through my hair and it just got everywhere. This can still get on my clothes but it's far less of a mess. It smells really good and it makes my unwashed hair last a REALLY long time. It does show up a little white but I just use a boar bristle brush and pull it all through. The boar bristle brush has the added benefit of pulling the oil from my roots to my ends, so with this dry shampoo it's a one-two punch. I'm definitely making the switch.
Taylor G.
warren, MI
I am so beyond excited Aveda finally came out with a dry shampoo, I've been waiting forever! I'm already Aveda obsessed so I knew this would be a good one. I love this dry shampoo, it's an impressive product. I have the best results when I use the dry shampoo right after blow drying or air drying my hair. I have very oily hair and can't go longer than 24 hours without having to wash it. Using this product I am able to go 2 full days. It leaves my hair feeling soft unlike many other brands out there that make my hair dry and hard. Just a few puffs and I'm good to go!
Kat S.
Omaha, NE
This dry shampoo is EVERYTHING!! I cannot rave about it enough. Having extensions I have to be SUPER careful as to what I put in my hair because the bonds can slip. I have never had problems with this dry shampoo. I go 7 DAYS without washing my hair using this stuff. The amount of time a week this product saves me is totally worth the price. Try this!!! You will NOT regret it.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite, and I'm truly an Aveda girl. My biggest issue is application. I applaud them for innovating non-aerosol packaging, but it's not very effective. I find it applies messy and uneven. That being said, the actual dry shampoo, is also just okay. It absorbs pretty well, but I do find my hair feels greasy by the end of the day, so the actual product is not very effective either. The scent is the classic Shampure fragrance so I can't hate on that. If they would just fix the packaging, I would feel better about recommending this.
Jenna B.
Redding, CA
This dry shampoo is expensive but worth it. The smell is wonderful and it goes a long way. You can also buy the larger regular bottle so you can use the same pump. It is available at your salon and online, so it is easier to get than having to go down to the salon to buy each time. It was recommended to wash hair only a couple times each week and use the dry shampoo in between. My hair has never been healthier.
Sarai H.
Knoxville, TN
Best dry shampoo I've ever used. The smell is heavenly (as with most Aveda products) and there aren't any crazy chemicals in it. Most dry shampoos contain butane (yikes!). The packaging is also great as it doesn't use aerosol to spray the product. The bottle is designed so that pressure makes it spray out and onto the hair. The product itself is also wonderful. It soaks up oil and helps to add volume, but doesn't cause the tangly mess that some dry shampoos do. And now Aveda has a dry conditioner to spray on the ends that pairs with this! Great stuff!!!
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
First off I just have to say I love Aveda products, and their dry shampoo did not disappoint! I have naturally thick, straight hair, and the heaviness of my hair weighs it down, however this product lifts my roots, and gives it life. I use it when my hair when it is oily AND clean. Not to mention the lovely Aveda aroma! The reason why I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is I'm not the biggest fan of the squeezing of the bottle.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.