BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Beatrice G.
Taylor, TX
By far my favorite dry shampoo! I use it every day after my lunch time workout and it has yet to fail me. Since its powder based the moisture soaks right up and the smell is very natural and clean :) a bit pricey but totally worth it.
Victoria B.
Aveda has the best hair care products!! From shampoo to conditioner, they are wonderful. So I decided to try this dry shampoo last week and i loved the smell and the way it made my hair feel! I would definitely recommend it.
Mary B.
Smells so good and is so simple to use! Sometimes if you squeeze too hard it will shoot out a big white stream so be careful. If used right though this adds volume and takes the oily look from your hair. One of my favorites.
Callie S.
I LOVE this dry shampoo! I've been a blonde and a brunette and this has worked for both! I have very thin hair with little to no volume naturally. This gives amazing texture and volume!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
This is the best dry shampoo you will ever find! I love it! It's not aerosol so it gives you just the right amount... Not to me mention it smells GREAT! Love it
Alexis L.
This is amazing!!!!!!! Whenever I use it it leaves my hair feeling clean and instantly absorbs oil! And it leaves behind the beautiful shampure scent!
Meg M.
Love the smell as with all Aveda products but the pump is awkward and the product is perceptible and chalky.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my dry shampoo of choice! After trying others like Batiste and Pureology, I found this and I'm never looking back. The packaging is really nice, and application method is wonderful. No aerosol unlike other top brands - you aim and squeeze the bottle, and you get a nice "poof" of product. The scent is light and clean as well! And for performance, the dry shampoo blends nicely and gets rid of greasey hair instantly. It also gives my roots some volume and texture to my hair. I love this stuff!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I never cared for how dry shampoo felt in my hair until I used this product. This product recommends at least three days you can go without washing your hair. I like the powder texture over the spray dry shampoo. If I use too much it can leave a white residue in my hair, but just the right amount will remove the oil at my scalp.
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
First off I just have to say I love Aveda products, and their dry shampoo did not disappoint! I have naturally thick, straight hair, and the heaviness of my hair weighs it down, however this product lifts my roots, and gives it life. I use it when my hair when it is oily AND clean. Not to mention the lovely Aveda aroma! The reason why I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is I'm not the biggest fan of the squeezing of the bottle.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.