BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I really like this brand and this product. It's not too heavy and does exactly what it's supposed to. The only thing I don't love is that it's a squeeze bottle. It doesn't always come out and then BAM a ton comes out in one spot. Other than that is a pretty nice product!
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
I love this product!! I love the smell and it keeps my blonde hair not greasy. I have never colored my hair, and oils are an issue. But this let's me avoid washing my hair for at least two days. Which is an accomplishment for me!
Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
Fabulous product! I love how it doesn’t make my hair turn white and is easily blendable. It gets rid of oily hair, and lasts all day long. It doesn’t leave any of that gross white residue behind either. I highly recommend!
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
Love this dry shampoo! It’s great for soaking up excess oil and it’s amazing for styling. It’s really great for teasing hair too. It doesn’t leave any sticky buildup. The only thing I dislike is that it is not an aerosol.
Morgan B.
Seriously one of the best shampoos out there! This product smells so amazing and leaves you feeling like you just stepped out of a high end hair salon! Worth the price for sure and would buy it again and again!
Megan G.
hamburg
I like this product. It doesn’t have a hairspray feel like batiste does. It also has a slight herbal smell, the texture is closer to baby powder. Be careful when squeezing, the product either comes out a lot or barely at all.
Kayla D.
Grand Rapids
This Product is Great if you have a lot of oil you would like to get rid of it works wonderful you just part your hair where you would like to apply it and squeeze the bottle and a substantial amount comes out perfectly.
Haley K.
Wdm, IA
Literally THE BEST dry shampoo I’ve ever used. Not an a spray, more like a powder, super easy to spread around the hair and doesn’t leave a chalky residue. Great for all hair colors. Scent is also really refreshing
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
So far so good. It's a really good alternative to an aerosol. It's a little hard to control how much comes out at first until you get used to it since it's non aerosol. But it is really good quality.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Not a complete dry shampoo fan, but this is the best one that I have ever tried. No residue, and doesn't weigh hair down. Has a great scent, and even though it is more expensive, superior to other like products I have tried.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.