Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Nicole C.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It works so well, and I love that all the ingredients are natural and good to your hair unlike some other dry shampoo brands (cough cough Batiste). It leaves your hair feeling and smelling clean, and it lasts you a long time! Totally would recommend!
Kaitie R.
Madison, WI
It smells amazing. It can leave a white cast, but as long as you work it in and brush it trough your hair, it’s easily blended in. Also is nice to add texture and volume to my hair
Brooklyn R.
It’s alright besides the fact that is makes your hair really stiff and flat. It is a little hard to lather, but does good at removing oil. It smells good, and last most of the day.
Brittany A.
This is my favorite dry shampoo! It's a powder instead of a spray so it's definitely more environmentally friendly than most brands. It not only soaks up oil and smell, but it's awesome for volume.
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
This is by far the best dry shampoo I’ve used for keeping my hair oil free at the roots. It’s not 5 stars because I have dark hair and I have to be careful not to give myself grays, but I can go like 3 or 4 days without washing with my roots looking clean.
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
I love this product!! I love the smell and it keeps my blonde hair not greasy. I have never colored my hair, and oils are an issue. But this let's me avoid washing my hair for at least two days. Which is an accomplishment for me!
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
Love this dry shampoo! It’s great for soaking up excess oil and it’s amazing for styling. It’s really great for teasing hair too. It doesn’t leave any sticky buildup. The only thing I dislike is that it is not an aerosol.
Tracey L.
A great product to use prior to curling hair to help curls last longer. I've learned from my daughter that freshly washed hair does not hold curls as well. The morning you want to curl, dont wash. Use a dry shampoo.
Morgan B.
Seriously one of the best shampoos out there! This product smells so amazing and leaves you feeling like you just stepped out of a high end hair salon! Worth the price for sure and would buy it again and again!
Kayla D.
Grand Rapids
This Product is Great if you have a lot of oil you would like to get rid of it works wonderful you just part your hair where you would like to apply it and squeeze the bottle and a substantial amount comes out perfectly.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.