BY AVEDA #19 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
Best dry shampoo in my opinion, but it gets one star knocked off due to price. I've used other dry shampoos that are sprays and none has come close to allowing me to go 2 days (let alone more) without washing like this does. It absorbs well and doesn't leave that gray/white look on dark hair. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
The best dry shampoo ever! It smells great which is big for me especially for a dry shampoo and freshening up! I love that it's a powder and puffs to come out! It's easy to apply directly to roots and it also helps with "dirtying" up freshly washed hair to add some grit and texture to style! My favorite!!
Jaylen Z.
Claremont, CA
Aveda Dry Shampoo was a game changer for me bc I have very thin hair that gets oily after a day of wear, all other aerosol dry shampoos left me even more greasy and with more buildup than before, this product is my daily go-to & would recommend for every hair type! (Source: Aveda trained cosmetologist)
Crystal C.
I personally do not own this, but my hairdresser does and every time she uses it on my hair, it makes my hair flawless. It gives my hair a fresh scent and all the oils disappear.
If you cannot afford it, another alternative (that I do own) would be the Shea Moisture Dry Shampoo powder.
Jyle T.
Maryville, TN
I'm an Aveda colorist/stylist and I've used so many products but nothing comes close to our products here at Aveda! This dry shampoo has a unique powder formula the dries excess oil without leaving the residue I wash my hair about 2 or 3 times a week and other days use our dry shampoo
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
I love the scent of shampure and I find this dry shampoo to work fairly well, however the application is a bit tricky. If I'm using dry shampoo I generally have a bit of grease to cover up and this bottle squeeze method is not ideal as it kind of sprays everywhere.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
If you love Aveda shampure shampoo you will love their dry shampoo. It smells wonderful and works great. Easy to use, doesn't dull hair, really refreshes it in between washings. Also helps give you hair that "dirty" texture if you need to use it for styling.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
This is than just a dry shampoo!!! Hair falling flat!? use it on clean hair while styling to give it some extra volume! Works perfectly for either use! I have medium wavy thick hair and love using this product for days I just don't have time to wash my hair
Ashley B.
The hottest dry shampoo out there today! I love Aveda! & the concept salons. They are always coming out with the best product. It's also fun to use. You just tilt it and give it a squeeze. Have had a high flow in buyers with this product. Also smells great!
Samantha C.
Dallas, TX
Love this dry shampoo! Doesn't smell, doesn't leave your hair looking like chalk or feeling coarse. Only issue is that it's such a small bottle for the price. Nevertheless, I still buy it. Lasts me about 3 months though. I use it maybe once a week.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Tammy S.
I never tried this befor but hav had the lotion , fo tjis lather up
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Is it hard to get out?
Rhonda W.
Buena Vista, CO
I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much healthier. I have not used this brand yet butvI would love to try it...