BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Tracey L.
A great product to use prior to curling hair to help curls last longer. I've learned from my daughter that freshly washed hair does not hold curls as well. The morning you want to curl, dont wash. Use a dry shampoo.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell is aaammmazing! I do feel like it works but as soon as I brush it through it just goes away. It could be my hair, or maybe I'm not using enough. I really do love the smell and I love that it scent stays.
Katie S.
Cumming, GA
This is my favorite dry shampoo of all of the dry shampoos. And I have used a LOT. This easily extends my very fine, oily hair to its third (and sometimes fourth) day without feeling disgusting. It does have a pretty strong white cast, but I've found it I use it at night (spray at my roots and rub in) it's mostly gone by morning. I love this stuff and have repurchased it several times.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This dry shampoo is one of the best I have ever tried!! It doesn't show any white residue, and it completely gives your hair a fresh clean blow dried look after use. So it not only soaks up your oils, but adds volume and life to your hair in between shampoos. I definitely recommend this brand and product. It also smells amazing!! Very fresh Shampure scent!!
Haley C.
Oakwood , GA
The Best Dry Shampoo! Literally makes my hair look freshly washed! And this one gives me a finish that I like instead of some dry shampoos that weigh down my hair! This one gives me volume that I love!
Lauren B.
minneapolis, MN
I used this at a friend's house and I was very entertained by the product design- a squeeze bottle, who knew? It smells great and is fun to use- two great things as far as I'm concerned. I liked the results too, but I am partial to Batiste still so, wouldn't invest in this instead.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
I  LOVE this dry shampoo. It lasts forever and smells great. It's perfect for a touch-up and I've even used it to de-shine wigs. The drawbacks? It's not terribly precise, and it is light colored so it probably works best on blonde hair. But it's great and you should try it!
Kaitie R.
Madison, WI
It smells amazing. It can leave a white cast, but as long as you work it in and brush it trough your hair, it’s easily blended in. Also is nice to add texture and volume to my hair
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I really like this brand and this product. It's not too heavy and does exactly what it's supposed to. The only thing I don't love is that it's a squeeze bottle. It doesn't always come out and then BAM a ton comes out in one spot. Other than that is a pretty nice product!
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
I love this product!! I love the smell and it keeps my blonde hair not greasy. I have never colored my hair, and oils are an issue. But this let's me avoid washing my hair for at least two days. Which is an accomplishment for me!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.