BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Brooke N.
Granger, IN
Hands down best dry shampoo ever! My holy grail dry shampoo. Smell is awesome and you can even use it on clean hair to add body and texture!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This product is pure magic! It adds volume while also absorbing all the oils in your hair. It leaves your hair looking and smelling amazing.
Thuy('twēē)™ K.
Wendell, NC
Love love love! This dry shampoo is my favorite!! I heard from a friend so I had to try it and now I am obsessed! I use this one the most!
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I'm not a huge fan of dry shampoo but when I have to use it this is the only brand I trust to make it look clean and natural.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Best dry shampoo I've ever used. It doesn't make my hair look ashy, or smell weird. The price is a little high, but worth it.
Sofia A.
I loved it I would definitely recommend. I liked how it was a powder instead of a spray so it made my hair feel a lot cleaner
Tracy H.
i love Aveda products so much! i love the smell the packaging and the formula! it makes my hair feel super clean and smooth
Caitlin M.
Nashville, TN
Hands down best dry shampoo I have EVER used. Doesn't weigh my how down at all. I can easily go 4 days without washing
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Nice dry shampoo good with dry hair and helps with 3 days at the least but it's good for if your traveling in the car
Trisha H.
Columbus, OH
Love this! It smells so good and it really makes my hair fresh. I have pretty oily hair so this product is fabulous.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.