BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Mandy H.
Toronto
My favorite dry shampoo so far! My hair doesn't get particularly oily by the second day but I find this dry shampoo to really keep the shine at bay, allowing me to not wash my hair for at least 3 days. I've tried COLAB dry shampoo and found that to be much too heavy -- it ended up leaving my hair feeling greasier. Aveda is a much better option!
Adriana A.
This dry shampoo is truly friendly with my hair. Leaving it clean and smooth without being mistreated. Is ideal for girls who go to the gym every day
Lisa P.
Ottawa, ON
Love this product! It does the job without leaving my scalp dry and itchy like some other dry shampoos. And it smells amazing! Holy grail for sure!
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
This shampoo is very cool. It helps the hair to remove the shell and gives it a beautiful shine as it is a very well known market
Kimberly J.
Moncton, NB
One of my favorite dry shampoo. I love the smell of it and I love that it is not in a spray bottle ! very easy to use.
Valeria M.
With this dry shampoo you can Fix wash your hair express in any situation. It does not have spray revive hair ... and smells great, with 25 pure essences of flowers and plants!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.