BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Alicia B.
Billings, MT
Amazing Dry Shampoo!! The smell is so amazing and the dry shampoo works very well. It can also be used as a styling product to give your hair a light hold.
Samantha G.
Dresser, WI
This is honestly a great product! It smells so fresh an clean. A little bit goes a long way so be careful when you pump it out so you don't get to much.
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
I LOVE this dry shampoo. It lasts forever. It's a cool squeeze bottle rather than aerosol so it never sprays out as a liquid stream. Smells amazing too!
đź’•rain-uh R.
Bowling Green, OH
A very delightful smell that you can expect from Aveda's products! This works super well without creating noticeable buildup! Perfect for a "lazy day"!
Alexis L.
This is amazing!!!!!!! Whenever I use it it leaves my hair feeling clean and instantly absorbs oil! And it leaves behind the beautiful shampure scent!
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
This stuff is amazing! I have dark hair so I really have to work it in but it absorbs all the oil and then it's fresh for days. Amazing. Try it out!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I have found that this shampoo leaves a white cast on my hair so I have to be extra careful when using it. Definitely not ideal if you’re in a rush.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
This brand can be a bit pricey but I tend to have problem areas on my skin, particularly my back. It's really nice I just hate the prices at times.
Samantha M.
Lexington , KY
Not only does this product smell heavenly it gives my hair amazing texture and volume! I can normally extend any style and day or two using this!
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
Hands down the best dry shampoo on the market! I have purchased all and every type out there. Price is great, smell is great all day freshness!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.