BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Sara G.
This is just powder that puffs out when you squeeze the bottle. It smells good, but it is hard to work with and did nothing for my hair. Actually, it weighed it down. I'm returning it and requesting a refund. Definitely not worth the high price. Psssst works better.
Evelyn W.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
This non-aerosol dry shampoo is one of the best that I’ve tried. It’s a little tricky to squeeze out at first, but you soon get used to it and the powder absorbs excess oil quickly. I love the scent which is Aveda’s classic Shampure fragrance - so fresh!
Eya M.
These are my favorite#summer  #skincare products I've got #sensitiveskin so it's difficult to find products that don't erritate my skin or cause it to break out .
Luckily over the years I have found these go-tos . I hightly recommend them . Share your thoughts and favorite in the comments below.
Znb Z.
The inspiration for Aveda comes from the ancient art of Ayurveda, the Indian healing tradition based on the interconnectedness of all things in life. Because all things are connected, products shouldn't solely focus on topical concerns. They should also treat the body, mind, and emotion.
Bod22

My Favorite Hair Product

I've used this product for almost a year now and I cannot express enough how much I love it! So easy to use and works great. I don't wash my hair everyday so I have to combat the natural oils that accumulate. This product takes care of that and then some. Besides making my hair look fresh it also gives me some added volume, which I love. Doesn't leave any weird residue and the smell is wonderful (not overpowering). Well worth the $30! Another added bonus is the refill is cheaper and this product seriously lasts unlike the aerosols. I am still on my first bottle and I used it at least 4-5 days a week. Would highly recommend this.
Sam M.
Calgary
I love the Aveda Dry Shampoo! The Shampure scent is fantastic, and the product is all natural, so you don't need to worry about what you're putting on your scalp. I can go about 2 days using this once I've noticed my hair starting to get greasy. Keeping in mind that it's natural, I find this is pretty good! The bottle can be a bit hard to figure out, but once you start to squeeze it, it's easy to use.
Victoria R.
Calgary, AB
My go-to dry shampoo. I have black hair and a little of this dry shampoo goes a long way (and smell's amazing!). I usually use it 2 days in a row before washing my hair again. A bottle of this shampoo lasts a long time and I love that I get a discount when I save the container top.
Lia S.
Ottawa, ON
Not only does the Aveda signature scent of Shampure smell amazing, but the product itself is wonderful. Great dry shampoo for those who go a few days without washing, but want to reduce oil on scalp. 100% would recommend
Kia V.
I love the smell and the way that this dry shampoo works at making my greasy roots presentable to the world. The only thing I'm not a Dan of is the way you apply it. It's a touch unpredictable and application can be uneven.
Amazing dry shampoo! It really works! Only issue I have with it is the residue but I think it's practice to use it correctly and not too much of it! Residue very visible on dark hair. Would purchase the refill.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.