BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
I'll start by saying that this dry shampoo hands down has the most amazing smell of any I've tried! It usually stretches my wash time an extra day (day one wash, day two no dry shampoo, day three dry shampoo, day four wash). I do not have an extremely oily scalp, and I apply the product liberally. It even adds a little oomph to my roots. Four stars because by the end of the day my hair definitely has that "product" feel and I'm ready to wash the next morning! But I know Aveda uses no harsh chemicals and is plant-based, so I feel great using this product.
Alexis G.
Hutchinson, KS
The BEST! I have tried so many different dry shampoos and this one easily lasts the longest. It smells sooo good and leaves my hair hair feeling good. One application for me can last 2 days.
Mikaela J.
Saint Johns, FL
I absolutely love this! My mom got it for me and I've already purchased my second bottle. I can easily go two days without washing my hair with this product. The Aveda dry shampoo is so much better than using a cheaper brand or baby powder because it smells great and leaves no residue. I have very thin dark brown hair which gets greasy easily and the white powder disappears with a quick rub in!
Monika U.
Cape Coral, FL
This is one of my favorite products, but by far my favorite dry shampoo. It smells great and works like a charm. I go nowhere without it! Easy to use and I can go 3 days without washing and I have bangs and long hair! Love this product! Never disappointed.
Kelly-Jo R.
This is, without a doubt, the best dry shampoo on the market. Non-aerosol, all natural, no talc, disappears even on the darkest hair, leaves no tacky residue, and with sustainably sourced ingredients that help out farmers... plus, with the irresistible aroma of the Aveda signature blend of essential oils? Not to mention that it is a refillable product, and the refills cost LESS than buying another with a dispenser? Yes. All of this. I plan on buying many, many more of these.
Melissa H.
Maple ridge, BC
Hands down my favourite dry shampoo. Love that it's a powder so doesn't leave a sticky/hairspray feel. I have fine hair so it adds volume too (if I want & makes it easier to style). I have greasy hair that I normally need to wash daily- this product has improved my hair overall & I can now go 3 days without washing. The bottle lasts a long time, & you control how much to apply. A must have and highly recommend it to everyone!!
Tracey C.
Plainfield , IN
I love this dry shampoo. It is a little pricey but lasts for a long time. It also gives your hair a little texture which is nice. It does a great job making your hair feel less oily. It smells so good too! It is like a powder that puffs out into your hair. I would highly recommend it!
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Alessia T.
Kleinburg
Hands down the best dry shampoo out there. I could not believe how long I could go without washing my hair. This made it look like I had a fresh blow dry and the volume was insane. It should be a staple in everyone’s toiletries.
Celina T.
Ottawa, ON
I love this dry shampoo. I was really sad when Caviar repackaged their dry shampoo and increased the price so I tried this instead and I love it. It took a couple of tries to get used to the nozzle but it's actually great and helps conserve product. It also smells amazing. My hair doesn't look oily at all and can last at least a few more days.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.