BY AVEDA

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Mary B.
Smells so good and is so simple to use! Sometimes if you squeeze too hard it will shoot out a big white stream so be careful. If used right though this adds volume and takes the oily look from your hair. One of my favorites.
Victoria B.
Aveda has the best hair care products!! From shampoo to conditioner, they are wonderful. So I decided to try this dry shampoo last week and i loved the smell and the way it made my hair feel! I would definitely recommend it.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
If you love Aveda shampure shampoo you will love their dry shampoo. It smells wonderful and works great. Easy to use, doesn't dull hair, really refreshes it in between washings. Also helps give you hair that "dirty" texture if you need to use it for styling.
Jacquelin M.
I really like this shampoo but I found that I have to wash my hair everyday with this product for it not to look greasy. I usually wash my hair every two days, but other than that it left my hair really soft and smooth.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
This is than just a dry shampoo!!! Hair falling flat!? use it on clean hair while styling to give it some extra volume! Works perfectly for either use! I have medium wavy thick hair and love using this product for days I just don't have time to wash my hair
Lois K.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
I'm obsessed with the classic Shampure scent, so when this came out I scooped it up. I like that the powder leaves a matte finish, but still refreshes the hair. It also boosts the volume a bit. The application takes a little getting used to. You have to tip it over, then squeeze the bottle so the powder "poufs" out. (It's non aresesol$
Beatrice G.
Taylor, TX
By far my favorite dry shampoo! I use it every day after my lunch time workout and it has yet to fail me. Since its powder based the moisture soaks right up and the smell is very natural and clean :) a bit pricey but totally worth it.
Jaylen Z.
Claremont, CA
Aveda Dry Shampoo was a game changer for me bc I have very thin hair that gets oily after a day of wear, all other aerosol dry shampoos left me even more greasy and with more buildup than before, this product is my daily go-to & would recommend for every hair type! (Source: Aveda trained cosmetologist)
Shawna L.
Alta Vista , KS
This is my go-to in the mornings before going to the gym. I have to look half-way decent! I have an unusually oily scalp, this allows me to skip a day which is a miracle. I adore the shampure scent and get a lot of compliments on the smell.
Samantha C.
Dallas, TX
Love this dry shampoo! Doesn't smell, doesn't leave your hair looking like chalk or feeling coarse. Only issue is that it's such a small bottle for the price. Nevertheless, I still buy it. Lasts me about 3 months though. I use it maybe once a week.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.