BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Sofia A.
I loved it I would definitely recommend. I liked how it was a powder instead of a spray so it made my hair feel a lot cleaner
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I'm not a huge fan of dry shampoo but when I have to use it this is the only brand I trust to make it look clean and natural.
Caitlin M.
Nashville
Hands down best dry shampoo I have EVER used. Doesn't weigh my how down at all. I can easily go 4 days without washing
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Nice dry shampoo good with dry hair and helps with 3 days at the least but it's good for if your traveling in the car
Aubrey G.
Lewisville, TX
This is the BEST Dry Shampoo! It smells amazing and adds a little bit of texture but not too much.
McKenzi B.
Morgantown, WV
Such a good buy! I love this so much! I carry it in my purse all day long :) perfect size too!
Jenna B.
Redding, CA
This dry shampoo is expensive but worth it. The smell is wonderful and it goes a long way. You can also buy the larger regular bottle so you can use the same pump. It is available at your salon and online, so it is easier to get than having to go down to the salon to buy each time. It was recommended to wash hair only a couple times each week and use the dry shampoo in between. My hair has never been healthier.
Samantha G.
Dresser, WI
This is honestly a great product! It smells so fresh an clean. A little bit goes a long way so be careful when you pump it out so you don't get to much.
Shawna L.
Alta Vista , KS
This is my go-to in the mornings before going to the gym. I have to look half-way decent! I have an unusually oily scalp, this allows me to skip a day which is a miracle. I adore the shampure scent and get a lot of compliments on the smell.
holly m.
Burbank, CA
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used...I have tried soooo many over the years and this is by far the best. I love that it is already in powder form and it is not wet ...so you don't have to wait on it to dry...also it has the signature aveda smell which I love!!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.