BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Aveda anything is my world! I love the Shampure regular shampoo and the dry shampoo is totally on par for this amazing brand. Smells incredible and botanical, I love the way my hair feels and this is the only dry shampoo I have ever tried that doesn't just mask the oil, my hair actually feels cleaner. Oh, Aveda, you are so wonderful. #DryShampooChallenge
Adrienne M.
I love this product! From the clean fresh scent, to the ease of distribution through my hair. This is definitely my favorite dry shampoo I have tried, and I have tried at least a dozen.
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
Best dry shampoo in my opinion, but it gets one star knocked off due to price. I've used other dry shampoos that are sprays and none has come close to allowing me to go 2 days (let alone more) without washing like this does. It absorbs well and doesn't leave that gray/white look on dark hair. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
The best dry shampoo ever! It smells great which is big for me especially for a dry shampoo and freshening up! I love that it's a powder and puffs to come out! It's easy to apply directly to roots and it also helps with "dirtying" up freshly washed hair to add some grit and texture to style! My favorite!!
Mikaela J.
Saint Johns, FL
I absolutely love this! My mom got it for me and I've already purchased my second bottle. I can easily go two days without washing my hair with this product. The Aveda dry shampoo is so much better than using a cheaper brand or baby powder because it smells great and leaves no residue. I have very thin dark brown hair which gets greasy easily and the white powder disappears with a quick rub in!
Jyle T.
Maryville, TN
I'm an Aveda colorist/stylist and I've used so many products but nothing comes close to our products here at Aveda! This dry shampoo has a unique powder formula the dries excess oil without leaving the residue I wash my hair about 2 or 3 times a week and other days use our dry shampoo
Miranda D.
Pinehurst, NC
I love this stuff. First, the smell is amazing. I could inhale it all day long - but it works great. I have really long, very thick hair and it's such a pain to wash, that I love having a great dry shampoo to use for 2nd and 3rd day hair. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anna H.
Austin, TX
Love the innovation on the non-aerosol mist, that is what got me to purchase this dry shampoo. I have color treated hair so my greasy roots soaks up so many aerosol cans of dry shampoo it was too much. I totally recommend this to people who use dry shampoo as much as I do. I have black hair and it just take some time to adjust the spray distance to avoid white patches on your scalp.
Lauren B.
Love the way this dry shampoo smells and leaves my hair refreshed and oil free! Started using this product at the recommendation of my stylist about a month ago. Bottle can be a little tricky to get used to at first, but I like the fact that it is a non-aerosol dispenser.
Carly R.
Little Chute, WI
Look no further! This dry shampoo is absolutely fantastic! I've always beenjoy a girl that likes aerosol dry shampoI but I will never go back. This dry shampoo smells great and is so easy to apply. By the end of the week this is my savior! I'm officially addicted.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.