BY AVEDA #19 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Cassie R.
By far my favorite dry shampoo, the powder mist is one of a kind and evenly distributes throughout. Does not leave white residue behind, love this dry shampoo!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
This brand can be a bit pricey but I tend to have problem areas on my skin, particularly my back. It's really nice I just hate the prices at times.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Best dry shampoo I've ever used. It doesn't make my hair look ashy, or smell weird. The price is a little high, but worth it.
Elyssa F.
Magnolia, TX
This made my hair look so fresh and clean and didn't even look like I put dry shampoo in!
Laken L.
Everyone needs some dry shampoo for those mornings we hit the snooze once too much
Deborah G.
AVEDA Smooth Infusion Styling Creme, 250ml Loving this Aveda hair styling pomade it works very well with natural curly hair with tight spiral curls !!!
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
I LOVE this dry shampoo. It lasts forever. It's a cool squeeze bottle rather than aerosol so it never sprays out as a liquid stream. Smells amazing too!
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
This stuff is amazing! I have dark hair so I really have to work it in but it absorbs all the oil and then it's fresh for days. Amazing. Try it out!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I have found that this shampoo leaves a white cast on my hair so I have to be extra careful when using it. Definitely not ideal if you’re in a rush.
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
Hands down the best dry shampoo on the market! I have purchased all and every type out there. Price is great, smell is great all day freshness!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Tammy S.
I never tried this befor but hav had the lotion , fo tjis lather up
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Is it hard to get out?
Rhonda W.
Buena Vista, CO
I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much healthier. I have not used this brand yet butvI would love to try it...