BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Lindsey C.
Apex, NC
This is hands down, the absolute best dry shampoo I've ever used. I have long, thick curly hair, and when I straighten my hair with a flat iron, I've made a 3-4 day commitment to that hairstyle due to the effort involved! To keep my hair non-greasy, I have tried what seems like every dry shampoo imaginable. Drugstore brands, Pureology, Batiste, you name it. But Aveda's Shampure Dry Shampoo will be my forever holy grail dry shampoo.

Why?
1. The scent. Come on, Aveda's Shampure scent is perfection. Most dry shampoos are powerfully scented, floral or fruity scents that are overwhelming. Sham pure is grown up, subtle, a lovely herbal smell that is not overpowering.
2. The delivery. At first I was skeptical of the delivery. This bottle uses pressure to actually "poof" the dry powder out of the bottle. It works. No aerosol to propel the shampoo, which is fantastic, as their are no propellants to leave your hair sort of sticky or crunchy. Just dry shampoo to absorb oil where you need it.
3. The ingredients. This is not bottled poison for your hair. This is a simple product that does what it needs to do without a ton of additional ingredients or fragrances.
4. It works. No white cast, and my hair is left looking so fresh!
MariTes R.
This is a life savior! A must have- essential, my go to!!! I don't wash my hair everyday (at least two days) For me, my hair and scalp is healthier and happier these way of care. SO, this dry shampoo by Aveda is just perfect esp it being powder too. I tried and use many liquid kind and it just doesn't feel the same and effective as this powder ones do. It does absorb faster when applied- gives u a bouncier and a fresh feel from the shower or Salon. The liquid dry shampoos can be stiff, sticky and heavy when applied but not these one. Highly recommend it! ūüĎćūüŹľ
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
The one and only dry shampoo that I would recommend to other people. It has a great scent, and yes it's in powder form/ I've tried the hairspray products out there and they just feel nasty in my curls after use. This powder is easy to apply, you just squeeze the bottle, and then pat it into your hair or run your fingers through the area you applied it. The powder is not noticeable whatsoever it blend very well and I have dark brown hair. This can be used to add volume as well.
Makenna T.
Denver , CO
I am an avid Aveda user and usually love all of their products. This is Aveda's first dry shampoo so I can't put them at too much fault here. I personally don't like this product. The squeeze bottle isn't the best idea because it makes it hard to get all over your head. It goes in one spot and is quite chalky making it noticeable on my scalp and I even have blonde hair. I think that if they refined the bottle and product, they will come out with a better dry shampoo.
Ashton D.
I really loved this when i first got it. It helps to absorb oil and add some volume into flat hair, who doesn't want voluminous hair? My biggest complaint about it is the nozzle. It won't dust out any more product, its not clogged or defective, it just seems to have stopped working so I have to unscrew the top and lightly shake it over my hair. Not great packaging, but a great formula.
Anna H.
Austin, TX
Love the innovation on the non-aerosol mist, that is what got me to purchase this dry shampoo. I have color treated hair so my greasy roots soaks up so many aerosol cans of dry shampoo it was too much. I totally recommend this to people who use dry shampoo as much as I do. I have black hair and it just take some time to adjust the spray distance to avoid white patches on your scalp.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Aveda anything is my world! I love the Shampure regular shampoo and the dry shampoo is totally on par for this amazing brand. Smells incredible and botanical, I love the way my hair feels and this is the only dry shampoo I have ever tried that doesn't just mask the oil, my hair actually feels cleaner. Oh, Aveda, you are so wonderful. #DryShampooChallenge
Elizabeth S.
I'm a dry shampoo junkie and am really loving this product. I've read a lot about harmful ingredients in these products lately so aveda really appealed to me. I have dark hair so it takes some time to rub it in but it absorbs oil and let's me go days without washing - like 4-5! If you want something natural that does the job it's worth the price.
Lois K.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
I'm obsessed with the classic Shampure scent, so when this came out I scooped it up. I like that the powder leaves a matte finish, but still refreshes the hair. It also boosts the volume a bit. The application takes a little getting used to. You have to tip it over, then squeeze the bottle so the powder "poufs" out. (It's non aresesol$
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I can't say enough about this dry shampoo. It is my go-to after trying many other brands. It smells amazing and soaks up oil rather than covering it up. You can easily go 2-3 days without shampooing using this product. If there is white residue on your scalp just use your blow dryer to blend it in better and you're good to go.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.