BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Sarah G.
Katy
Best dry shampoo ever! I’m not by any means a fan of Aveda (and yes I did go to school there) I can’t stand the smell or quality of their products. But this stuff is Ah-mazing!!! It makes the hair feel soft and clean, adds volume, smells so fresh, and doesn’t leave a white cast. I have black hair and I have a hard time finding a good dry shampoo that blends into my hair. The application is really nice too. You puff it into the hair instead of spraying it with an aerosol. The price is a little much but in this case you get what you pay for. I only wash my hair one or two times a week and this helps keeps my hair looking clean.
Ronni J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like the non aerosol packaging that this dry shampoo provides. I also like that I can buy refills reducing the amount of waste that I produce with my beauty product. The scent of shampure is my favorite very clean and subtle. And a major plus is the oil absorbing properties of this little bottle. All oils are absorbed without leaving a pesky white residue on my scalp! And last but not least while this is on the more expensive side for dry shampoos a little goes a long way making this bottle last a lot longer than it’s competitors products.
Erika E.
I love that this products is free of any unnecessary chemicals that can damage my hair even more.
I can go to two days without washing my hair without a problem with this dry hair shampoo!
It goes on great and smells botanically/Earthy/a bit herbal like.Much better than the floral/baby powder/hairspray like scents other dry shampoos have.
Defiende worth the investment to have great hair while trying to take care of color treated hair.Especially if it’s not a natural color like purple,pink,blue etc.
Lindsay R.
Fort Worth
Best dry shampoo ever! (and I think I've tried them all)

I especially love it on blonde hair.  Very little goes a LONG way and you can definitely overdo it if you use too much.  I've had my bottle 6+ months.

Just a few squeezes at your roots, work that in and leave it alone.  After a few minutes it works it's magic and your hair looks clean.  I style my hair first, then apply the dry shampoo.

I love this stuff!
Dakota M.
Wyoming, MI
I've never liked dry shampoo, especially in the aerosol cans. But I tried this out and instantly changed my mind about dry shampoo. I don't just use it for when I feel oily but to add more volume back into my curls. The powder form is very easy to work into your hair without leaving a white cast. Smells great too, just like all Aveda products. I always show this product to my clients when I hear they wash their hair everyday.
Rachel M.
Rochester Hills
This is the very best dry shampoo I have ever used, and I have tried several different types on the market. I have fine, thin, blonde hair and this is the only kind that I have no complaints about! It smells amazing, and it is easy to soak up the oils in my hair. Aerosol sprays do not work for me, and this was the first powder dry shampoo I tried. I will not be switching anytime soon! The only thing I would consider is if your hair is dark, it may take a little more time to blend in.
Sarah S.
Denver
There's so much product in the bottle it seems never ending! Not to mention it blends in well, even with dark hair, and doesn't leave gross residue like so many other dry shampoos. The bottle is easy to use once you get the hang of it and the smell is really fresh. I have really thick hair and found I could easily go 3-4 days without washing when using this dry shampoo.
Megan B.
otsego
OBSESSED. I feel like I’ve tried every dry shampoo out there, and this one is, by far, the best and it smells AMAZING! The product itself is a very light powder, so it is super easy to blend in and doesn’t leave behind the dreaded white dry shampoo film. The distribution of the product is different, you tip the bottle upside down and back up, and then squeeze and it comes out in a nice little poof! Five stars!
Nicole C.
Harrisonburg
I absolutely LOVE this product! It works so well, and I love that all the ingredients are natural and good to your hair unlike some other dry shampoo brands (cough cough Batiste). It leaves your hair feeling and smelling clean, and it lasts you a long time! Totally would recommend!
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
This is by far the best dry shampoo I’ve used for keeping my hair oil free at the roots. It’s not 5 stars because I have dark hair and I have to be careful not to give myself grays, but I can go like 3 or 4 days without washing with my roots looking clean.
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.