BY AVEDA

Calming aromatic oil for bath, body and scalp.

Calms the senses with an aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences including certified organic lavender, petitgrain and ylang ylang

shampure composition oil™:

• Create pure moments of peace.
  • Nourishing blend of certified organic sunflower and meadowfoam oils for body, bath and scalp
  • Beloved calming aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences
  • Moisturizes and provides instant radiance

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Tocopherol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Cinnamyl Alcohol

Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This has the signature aveda aroma of shampure, which is a composition of 25 plant and flower essences. This oil smells nice and is also very moisturizing. It absorbs into the skin fairly quick which is nice because I hate when body oil sits on my skin and makes me feel greasy. This oil does not have that feeling. I love this product!
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
I love this. It has a few uses as well. I started by putting a few drops in the tub whenever I took a bath. Smells awesome. But the best use is, massaging it into the scalp before you get into the shower. Do it on dry hair.
Amanda W.
Shelbyville , KY
This is divine! A gorgeous, soft, clean smell - like florals and a hint almost of vanilla. The softness is what I like best. The scent isn't too powerful, I can use it on my skin and not feel as though I am swimming in perfume. Absorbs quickly, scent stays all day. My absolute favorite!
Emily G.
Although this description implies that it's a bath oil it really has so many uses. I've used this all over mixed with my night cream, lotions after a shower. A couple of drops even makes a nice hair treatment or even an aromatherapy fragrance on its own. I've loved loved loved this fragrance since the early 90s when it was only the shampoo and since then, I'm glad they finally evolved to this beauty oil treatment.

It's a dry oil and a little goes along way. But once it's absorbed it's not overly greasy and doesn't leave a slick mess. I've hopped on the beauty oil bandwagon now for over a year (possibly longer through the years) and the simpler I get, the better my skin looks.
Jessica G.
Stamford
This stuff is absolutely delightful to apply after her shower. It smells faintly of baby powder and makes my skin shiny and silky. I am a huge fan of The entire Aveda range.