BY AVEDA

Weightless cleansing leaves fine to normal hair healthy and full of body.

Awakens the senses with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint with other pure flower and plant essences

rosemary mint shampoo:

Cleanses and adds body to fine to normal hair. The invigorating aroma naturally energizes your senses.

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract , Sodium Coco-sulfate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Vinegar\acetum\vinaigre , Camphor , Menthol , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Polyquaternium-4 , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Citric Acid , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Gluconate , Phenoxyethanol , Benzoic Acid

• Is this safe for color treated hair?1 Answers
  • How is it for daily or every other day use? Too harsh or...2 Answers
  • Does this dry out anyone else's hair?1 Answers
Kristina C.
This shampoo makes your scalp feel clean and refreshed. It has an invigorating scent, which lasts a good amount of time. I feel like my hair became dry and brittle when using this shampoo, so as much as I liked the product, I stopped using it. This is a great cruelty-free brand with natural ingredients and I'll probably try it again in the future.
Jenna T.
I've worked at an Aveda salon for a little over a year now and I have to say Rosemary Mint Shampoo is one of my top-rated products! The clients LOVE this shampoo and it's always flying off the shelves.  It's just a great universal shampoo for all hair types.  When you think of Aveda you think of Rosemary Mint... it smells like Aveda.  This shampoo gives your hair that squeaky clean feeling and tingles your scalp.  Another added bonus is this shampoo is free of sulfates, pthalates and parabens.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Rosemary Mint Shampoo 8.5 fl oz; 250 ml more...
This stuff smells amazing, perfect for a little bit of aromatherapy and TLC. I used it with the conditioner and I felt like all my stress just melted away. I also liked the consistency of the shampoo, it lathered well and made my hair feel clean.
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Rosemary Mint Shampoo 8.5 fl oz; 250 ml more...
This is a very refreshing shampoo with a nice smell. It can kinda burn your scalp due to the strong mint, but it's not too severe. I enjoyed how my hair felt afterwards and I would recommend this to people without sensitive scalps.
Emily S.
Knoxville, TN
This product smells amazing and makes you feel like you just went to the spa. The product is very VERY gentle. I have thin and fine hair so I need a gentle product, but the product is so gentle that my hair doesn't get my hair completely clean. The smell does mask the stink of dirty hair well though. After using this product I switched back to my normal shampoo. This is more of a luxury product to use to relax and not for everyday use.
Layla J.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Bottles more...
Aveda is 98% naturally drives from plants! The smell is outstanding ! It contains no fillers in the product. It contains all plants and oil bases! Not just for your hair but body as well. Rosemary mint is amazing for a great cleanse and smell!
Lindsey D.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Bottles more...
I’ve been using the same pump bottle for over 9 months! I can’t get enough of this shampoo- the smell is heaven! It’s so refreshing and clarifying! It goes a long way! Will buy another as soon as I’m out!
Neely D.
jacksonville
The smell is nice and invigorating but I honestly don’t think it does anything for my hair. It doesn’t lather amazingly well and I feel like I have to use a ton of product. I much prefer the other shampoos Aveda offers.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Review for: 1.7 fl oz/50 ml - travel size, Rosemary Mint Shampoo 8.5 fl oz; 250 ml, Bottles more...
Love this shampoo. It’s a great detox shampoo. Really helps strip the hair and scalp of build up. You can not use this on color treated hair because it will strip the color out and cause fading
Tara B.
decatur, GA
Review for: Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo - 1000ml/33.8oz more...
I really love Aveda products and this shampoo is one of my favorites. My only complaint is it’s too expensive!
The smell is wonderful and natural, not like the super sweet smelling shampoos of other brands.
Lauren B.
Youngstown, OH
I've been struggling with curly frizzy hair, does this product put back moisture into long hair.
Kinsey B.
Is the smell overpowering?
Sheila A.
Is this good for color treated hair?
Jesu P.
Santa Rosa, CA
I would like to try this shampoo on my greasy hair, where can I find it and what's the price?
Jen S.
Mentor, OH
I have been debating on buying this shampoo and conditoner. Besides smelling good does it soften or moisturize your hair at all?