Aveda Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo

Purifying shampoo gently clarifies hair, leaving it feeling squeaky clean, reset and shiny.

Aveda's own invigorating pure-fume ™aroma with rosemary, peppermint and spearmint

rosemary mint purifying shampoo

97% naturally derived* purifying shampoo -- formulated with micelles and white vinegar gently clarifies hair (without stripping), while an invigorating aroma with certified organic rosemary, peppermint and spearmint is proven to energize, awaken the senses and improve focus. Leaves hair feeling squeaky clean, reset and shiny.

• Micelles gently remove product build-up and other impurities without disrupting the natural balance of scalp & hair
• White vinegar helps gently purify the hair
• Silicone-free

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Coco-Sulfate , Glycerin , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Vinegar\Acetum\Vinaigre , Camphor , Menthol , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Polyquaternium-4 , Fragrance Parfum , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Isoeugenol , Citric Acid , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Gluconate , Benzoic Acid , Phenoxyethanol <ILN45344>

Usage: Massage into wet hair. Rinse. Follow with rosemary mint weightless conditioner.

Does this product work well for a dry and flaky scalp?
Do you like this shampoo ?
Does this shampoo dry out and tangle thick hair?
Start your review of Aveda Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If you feel that your hair is getting dried out from a shampoo bar, then try their jungle solid conditioner or big conditioner. ” in 5 reviews
“They really scent your hair, I have used Dr. Peppermint and the Karma one and both have made my hair very silky soft and left a prominent lovely scent.” in 2 reviews
“I was pleasantly surprised not only by the amount of lather, but also by the level of clean and the intensely awesome smell.” in 1 review
“I would definitely recommend it to a friend, but to use it every day so it doesn't turn like that!” in 1 review
“i decided to do a test with it, I did not wash my hair for 3 days, and it was still very soft, it did not cure my frizzies but it did not say it would.” in 1 review
Charlotte, NC
I purchased the Scalp benefits products to solve a chronic, itchy scalp that suddenly broke out. I had good success, but the improvement was gradual. I received the Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner as part of a sample box. Amazingly, this product stopped the itching with the first use. I seriously could not believe it. I was able to wash and condition, then use the conditioner the next two days to Co cleanse, and my scalp feels great and hair looks and feels great. It may even make it a 4th day. I am totally amazed at the results. I have a cabinet full of products that did not fix this issue, but overnight...magic! Thank you so much!
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this for the first time a few weeks ago since I was looking for a shampoo without sulfates, silicone, animal products, and parabens. It smells so good and makes my scalp tingly in a good way. My hair always feels super clean after without being stripped of its natural oils. I’ve noticed a significant difference in the shine of my hair since using it. I’m hooked.
Bangor , ME
I love the smell of this! It was so clean and fresh! I have an oily scalp and I found that it worked well a couple times a week but I noticed if I would use it daily it dried out my hair but kept my scalp nice. I love the tingling feel you get from mint! I do have this in my shower but once it’s gone I probably won’t buy again!
Millcreek, UT
I only use this every 3rd wash, but it smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling very fresh and clean. It’s a great purifying shampoo (I’ve used multiple) and one I plan on buying again. A little bit goes a long way. It’s not drying for me, and I do have very dry hair and live in a dry climate.
Miami Springs, FL
This is the BEST shampoo in the game! Pair it with the matching conditioner and your Gucci....it not only smells AMAZING and really wakes up your senses but it also really cleans your hair! I’m overall so satisfied by this product! I 100% recommend this product!
Seattle, WA
Love this shampoo! I have very fine hair, that tends to get greasy overnight (unfortunately) and this formula is great for me! I love the clean and fresh scent and it leaves my hair feeling nourished and free of product buildup. One of my favorite hair staples!
207 e third street
This is a very refreshing scent. My salon used this and I just had to get some of my own. I tend to battle dry scalp in the winter and this seems to help. My bonus daughter loves when I use this in her hair. Very satisfied and plan on being a repeat customer
Memphis, TN
The smell is incredible and super refreshing! I definitely feel like my hair is much more clean after using this shampoo, which is exactly what it’s supposed to do. The product lasts a good bit and is at a reasonable price point for a higher end shampoo.
Aveda Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo uploaded by Angela M.
I could not find the exact shampoo that I have but I am sure this scent is pretty similar. I would say this shampoo is good for someone with an oily scalp, but I have a dry scalp so I did not like it as much as other shampoos I have treated. The scent is nice.
Gladstone
LOVE LOVE LOVE AVEDA!!! It is rather pricey, but for the amount of money spent on my hair do it is worth it! I also use the one for color treated hair as well. The smell is fresh, clean and soothing and the scents lasts which is hard to find!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Violet Z. • 3 months ago
I have used this product for so long. I love it makes my hair so soft and smells awesome
Athens , GA
a year ago
Corinna B. • 3 months ago
Rosemary Mint by Aveda is a Clarifying Shampoo. Meaning it will get the buildup off your hair from using products and really clean your scalp. If you want Volume (which clean hair is best to start with) I’d use Moroccan Oil’s Volume Shampoo or even Aveda’s Pure Abundance Shampoo. Although you would benefit more with a Volumizing Spray, rather than Shampoo.