BY AVEDA

Gentle cleansing formula balances skin's moisture so you can wash frequently without over-drying.

Awakens the senses with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint with other pure flower and plant essences

rosemary mint hand and body wash:

• Invigorating aroma—with certified organic rosemary and peppermint—awakens the senses. Gentle but thorough cleansing lets you wash frequently without over-drying.
  • Restores skin's balance
  • Lingering aroma
  • Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
  • Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
  • Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Water\aqua\eau , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Propanediol , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil , Menthol , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Isoeugenol , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate

oriana n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encantan estos productos!! Excelente calidad. Me encantaría probar todos los productos de esta marca ✌ lo recomiendo, son efectivos, de buen olor, practica presentación, ideal para el cuidado diario 😍
Christa R.
Port aux Basques
I love this product! Like all aveda products it never fails to disappoint. I love the subtle colours of the brand, I am not a first timer, I will continue to buy this product, there's just no other!
Cailey W.
Summerside, PE
Love the way this smells!! Bought it at the local Walmart and was thrilled that it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be! It's gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized but not greasy.
Maria Angela d.
I got this during a sample Aveda sale. With the price that I paid, I will buy it again, but not the full price. I can find other moisturizing products cheaper and with the same quality.
Yolanda K.
South Glamorgan , Barry
This is my all time favourite shampoo !!!! Live for it ! The smell ! Product is true to it word . I would recommend to a friend - I would purchase again . The product is beautiful also smells beautiful . It met my expectations . The product does what it says it will do
Amie S.
Kitchener, ON
Love this scent so much. So refreshing, clean, and uplifting. I used to love it so much I would even travel with it. Always trying new Aveda products. One of my most trusted and favourite brands. Worth every penny.
Shereen Y.
Mapo-gu, Seoul
I love this product and would buy it every time except that it is quite pricey where i live. The smell is fresh and minty and gives a positive experience every time i take a shower. The scent does not last long on the hands or body after washing though. I even tried this on my face and it was gentle enough and soothing cooling.
Kristine K.
West Vancouver, BC
Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand & Body Wash is a pretty addition to the bathroom. It smells lovely and lathers up nicely.
Becca F.
calgary, AB
I love anything that smells of mint. It relaxes me and centres me. That is why this product was a great find!
Carmen V.
Trial size I believe. So I can't really give an honest opinion. However I use the hair products religiously.