BY AVEDA

Gentle cleansing formula balances skin's moisture so you can wash frequently without over-drying.

Awakens the senses with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint with other pure flower and plant essences

rosemary mint hand and body wash:

• Invigorating aroma—with certified organic rosemary and peppermint—awakens the senses. Gentle but thorough cleansing lets you wash frequently without over-drying.
  • Restores skin's balance
  • Lingering aroma
  • Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
  • Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
  • Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Water\aqua\eau , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Propanediol , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil , Menthol , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Isoeugenol , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate

Steph T.
I LOVE LOVE this scent - invigorating and fresh! One of my all time favorites. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but moisturized. The only downside is its a little pricey for the amount of product you get - I buy it once or twice a year, and it usually lasts a month.
Kelsey B.
Tampa, FL
This bottle lasts forever, smells amazing, and is somewhat affordable. I won mine in a raffle, and I've been using it every day for about three months. It is by far my favorite body wash. I apply it with a loofa and use it all over, except my face and hair. I would definitely recommend.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my new favorite body wash and hand soap. I love the way it smells, I use it as a body wash and I feel and smell refreshed when I done with my shower..
Dawn C.
Bourbon
Made me feel much better and have healthy skin and hair.Great product for the money.Wish I had some in my bathroom right now, but I ran out of the product.
Andrea D.
Strasburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin is extremely dry, so I have to use lotions everyday and I'm always looking for something good for me. This product makes my skin smooth and clean
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
This is my must have body wash. I am in love with the smell. I leaves my body feeling soft, clean and refreshing. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Natalie C.
Venetia
I love this classic Aveda scent! It always reminds me of my relaxing salon experiences so I like to keep a bottle on hand at my apartment.
Erika M.
Loveland
I first saw this product in a smaller size at a hotel that I stayed in. I loved how it made my skin feel, and the scent stayed with me all day!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this line of products. It smells great and has that refreshing cooling sensation along with it. I highly recommend this product.
Judisha W.
The smell is amazing, rosemary and mint! Comes nicely packaged and really left my skin smooth. Wish it was a little more affordable!