BY AVEDA

Awaken your senses with Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand And Body Wash perfect for gentle but thorough cleansing it can be used frequently without over drying. The organic rosemary and peppermint aroma of Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand And Body Wash invigorates your skin and senses as you cleanse. Your skins natural balance is left restored and the soothing aroma lingers on your skin for continued refreshment. Rosemary a natural antiseptic cleanses and conditions whilst peppermint provides a revitalising tingling sensation. Save 25% per ml based on RRP. *1000ml price is 3 times the price of 250ml container. Directions of use: Apply to wet hands or skin before working into a creamy lather and then rinsing thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Jenna M.
I love this product. You can use it on your hands as a soap, or even a body wash! It's usually expensive where ever you get it from, but it's worth the cost. It's so soothing and relaxing. I can't stop smelling it once I use it.
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
This is my must have body wash. I am in love with the smell. I leaves my body feeling soft, clean and refreshing. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Kelsey B.
Tampa, FL
This bottle lasts forever, smells amazing, and is somewhat affordable. I won mine in a raffle, and I've been using it every day for about three months. It is by far my favorite body wash. I apply it with a loofa and use it all over, except my face and hair. I would definitely recommend.
Stephanie L.
I also love the complete Aveda line. I love this hand and body wash. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean
Gillian M.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually got one of those hotel sized aveda shampoo, conditioner, body wash and now I am addicted to the stuff it's amazing!!!!
Jordin R.
I love the smell of this product. It's so soothing and relaxing. My boyfriend always comments on how amazing I smell when I use it. I use this as my daily body wash and it leaves my skin so silky that I don't feel the need to use a moisturizer daily with it. And it never leaves you with a feeling of soapy residue like some body washes.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
Super fragrant and very gentle on the skin. Anything Aveda makes regarding skincare is always gentle and doesn't strip all the moisture from the skin.

I was reluctant about the rosemary fragrance because rosemary is a very pungent herb but the combination of rosemary and mint was fresh and subtle. I was very impressed by this product.
Steph T.
I LOVE LOVE this scent - invigorating and fresh! One of my all time favorites. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but moisturized. The only downside is its a little pricey for the amount of product you get - I buy it once or twice a year, and it usually lasts a month.
Shereen Y.
Mapo-gu, Seoul
I love this product and would buy it every time except that it is quite pricey where i live. The smell is fresh and minty and gives a positive experience every time i take a shower. The scent does not last long on the hands or body after washing though. I even tried this on my face and it was gentle enough and soothing cooling.