BY AVEDA

Buy on Aveda
Jordin R.
Jordin R.
I love the smell of this product. It's so soothing and relaxing. My boyfriend always comments on how amazing I smell when I use it. I use this as my daily body wash and it leaves my skin so silky that I don't feel the need to use a moisturizer daily with it. And it never leaves you with a feeling of soapy residue like some body washes.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
Super fragrant and very gentle on the skin. Anything Aveda makes regarding skincare is always gentle and doesn't strip all the moisture from the skin.

I was reluctant about the rosemary fragrance because rosemary is a very pungent herb but the combination of rosemary and mint was fresh and subtle. I was very impressed by this product.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Tampa, FL
This bottle lasts forever, smells amazing, and is somewhat affordable. I won mine in a raffle, and I've been using it every day for about three months. It is by far my favorite body wash. I apply it with a loofa and use it all over, except my face and hair. I would definitely recommend.
Steph T.
Steph T.
I LOVE LOVE this scent - invigorating and fresh! One of my all time favorites. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but moisturized. The only downside is its a little pricey for the amount of product you get - I buy it once or twice a year, and it usually lasts a month.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
This is my must have body wash. I am in love with the smell. I leaves my body feeling soft, clean and refreshing. I wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually got one of those hotel sized aveda shampoo, conditioner, body wash and now I am addicted to the stuff it's amazing!!!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I also love the complete Aveda line. I love this hand and body wash. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
I love this product. You can use it on your hands as a soap, or even a body wash! It's usually expensive where ever you get it from, but it's worth the cost. It's so soothing and relaxing. I can't stop smelling it once I use it.
Shereen Y.
Shereen Y.
Mapo-gu, Seoul
I love this product and would buy it every time except that it is quite pricey where i live. The smell is fresh and minty and gives a positive experience every time i take a shower. The scent does not last long on the hands or body after washing though. I even tried this on my face and it was gentle enough and soothing cooling.