BY AVEDA

Gentle cleansing formula balances skin's moisture so you can wash frequently without over-drying.

Awakens the senses with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint with other pure flower and plant essences

rosemary mint hand and body wash:

• Invigorating aroma—with certified organic rosemary and peppermint—awakens the senses. Gentle but thorough cleansing lets you wash frequently without over-drying.
  • Restores skin's balance
  • Lingering aroma
  • Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
  • Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
  • Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Water\aqua\eau , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Propanediol , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil , Menthol , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Isoeugenol , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate

Jenna T.
I work at an Aveda Salon and the Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash is one of my favorite products.  When you think of Aveda you think of Rosemary Mint.  I get so many complements when I use the Rosemary Mint body wash and when I pair it the body lotion the scent lasts all day long.  The scent is so fresh, clean and classic aveda.  My daughter has eczema so it's difficult to find products that don't irritate her skin but Aveda's Rosemary Mint doesn't bother her skin at all.
JP W.
Buffalo Grove , IL
A great smelling, gentle body wash that keeps my skin feeling clean and soft. Effective, and non-drying, this is my go to and feels me so refreshed after my showers. Love it! Definitely recommend it for both hand and body.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It’s priced decently. It’s also great for camping body wash - it has a natural bug repellent in it without adding chemicals to my skin. I’ve purchased this many times and will continue to do so.
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
This is seriously the only body wash I’m willing to spend this type of money on at my local Aveda it’s about $22 for the small bottle I buy. I tend to get it as a treat for myself because using this body wash is so soothing I literally don’t want to leave my shower because it smells that good. My skin is soft and well hydrated after using it
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
If you like the smell of rosemary: you are going to love this product!!!!smells good, doesn't do your hands out to much. The only negative thing I have to say is that the price is pretty high for what it actually does, so I'm not sure about spending my money on this product in the future
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
I love love all Aveda products. Not only do they smell great, but they’re also therapeutic. I would totally recommend this to anyone. I just wish the products were less pricy, but as the saying goes you pay for the quality of what you get, this and all of Aveda products are definitely worth the price.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pretty much everything Aveda makes is a win. This body wash smells divine and is so nice to use. It leaves you smelling like rosemary and mint all day and makes you feel so clean and fresh. The packaging is really nice as well, this could make a nice gift for someone.
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I love this product because it has a beautiful scent, & cleanses properly. I follow up with the lotion in Rosemary Mint to layer the scent. The large size products are best value. I purchase at Aveda Stores. No need to improve this product; it is Fabulous!
Heather O.
Nashville, TN
I love this product. The scent is light and organic. It certainly met and surpassed my expectations. Packaging was simple and sleek. It was certainly effective and I would purchase it again. Highly recommend.
Alicia M.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the smell and feel of this body wash. I feel like I went to the spa every time I shower! The rosemary is exfoliating too. It’s pretty pricey if you’re not an employee.. luckily I am. :)