2 varieties available
Aveda Rosemary Mint Body Lotion
4.48 / 5 based on 174 Reviews
A lightweight lotion with certified organic peppermint cools and revitalizes skin.
Awakens the senses with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint with other pure flower and plant essences
Rosemary mint body lotion:
- A silky, lightweight lotion that hydrates with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint. Cools and revitalizes skin with menthol.
- Imparts a cool, refreshing sensation
- Softens and soothes
- Mind- and body-invigorating aroma
Water\aqua\eau , Coco-caprylate/Caprate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate , Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide , Tocopherol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Cholesterol , Sodium Pca , Capryloyl Glycine , Xanthan Gum , Menthol , Dimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Sodium Gluconate , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoatesee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Does this leave a cooling fresh feeling after use since i...2 Answers
Aveda Rosemary Mint Body Lotion
- "I love all Aveda products! Rosemary mint is one of my favorite scents! The body lotion is very moisturizing and smells great. " in 20 reviews
- "I absolutely love the smell of this lotion! It is so gentle and relaxing- most importantly it is natural and I know that there won't be any harsh ingredients to upset my sensitive skin. Would definitely purchase this again." in 9 reviews
- "I love love love this lotion. I'm not huge on lotion but the way this one smells and leaves my skin feeling is a must have for me. I really like the combination of rosemary and mint. I'll never have dry skin again. I promise it's worth every penny." in 6 reviews
Great lightweight moisturizer for the entire body. Isn’t stick or greasy and leaves a wonderful min and rosemary fragrance behind. The packaging is made with post consumer recycled materials and is manufactured with wind power to help cut back on carbon footprint.
I received this product as a gift from my hair salon during the holiday season. I loveeeee the minty fresh smell!! I couldn't get enough of it. I kept it in my purse and would always apply to just keep the minty scent on me. Left my skin very smooth as well!
Review for: Aveda Rosemary Mint Body Lotion 50ml, Pink more...
The smell alone is enough to make me continuously repurchase this product. I love minty smelling things and this did not disappoint. Also, I love that Aveda is a mostly natural company. They try and stay away from parabens and other things that are bad for the skin. I would recommend this to anyone in to the feeling of cool, minty fresh feeling skin!
I would have never chosen to buy this product. I had been chosen to be a hair color model at #aveda and received this in a gift bag they gave me. Now that I have tried it, it may be one of my favorite lotions! Can never go wrong with Aveda products!
This stuff smells so good! If it was just a little stronger I'd wear it in place of perfume. It's really light and super hydrating. My one complaint is that it absorbs SO quickly that I feel like I need to constantly apply it, which I guess isn't that bad because it smells and feels amazing.
A wonderful product ingredient wise, but the price is ridiculous. I can find cheaper organic and natural products with a very close comparison of ingredients, but Aveda, being a well known and loved brand, sells so much of this stuff. The aromatherapy aspect is key- it really does give a sensual and softening to the skin, however, for the price, I do not plan on buying this product again.
Aveda is a good brand. I've gotten stuff from them here and there throughout the years. Good product. Always consistent. The price is fair for what you get and my skin always feels nice and smooth afterwards. Never too greasy which I hate, so definitely a benefit of using this product.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos