BY AVEDA

Restore suppleness to dry skin with a moisture-binding blend of vitamins, natural humectants and oils, including meadowfoam. Refreshingly aromatic blend with pure plant and flower essences.

Features and benefits:

- Invigorating aroma.

- Hydrates and softens dry, stressed skin.

- Infused with powerful plants: tamanu, amla, boswellia and saw palmetto.

- Even rough, dry skin feels soft and moisture-replenished.

Aveda Replenishing Body Moisturizer
  • "Aveda products I have used for both myself my family and my children they are of Great Value a little bit pricey at times but they are good for the skin especially those with sensitive itchy dry skin" in 8 reviews
Sara M.
Eagle
Here's a solid body cream that's moisturizing, but sticky, and long lasting. I enjoyed it. It's a pretty basic cram with a.nice scent that's not overpowering and won't compete with your fragrance or essential oils once it dries. It sinks in quickly and lasts all day- it really helped heal the dry patches on my knees and elbows.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I love this body lotion, it smells so fresh and locks in moisture all day. It is one of the more effective lotions I have used, but is pretty pricey. It is a good gift, I would recommend to others.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The packaging is beautiful. I love the smell of the product. It is moisturizing, though it does have a film. I really like this product to my skin is extremely dry. Are use it during the winter especially. I recommend for people who have extremely dry skin
Brooke R.
Canton, OH
This is by far one of the beat body moisturizer I have ever used! I love all the products from this company. I use it every day to keep my skin smooth. And the best part it is very gentle on your body.
Gina F.
Allentown , PA
OMG i don't know what else to say I love AVEDA and pretty much all of their products!  They work well, don't harm the skin/hair and provide wonderful smelling products too!
Giovanna A.
Crestview, FL
This brand has wonderful scents. I use the moisturizer after applying oil to my skin to give it more locking power. However, some people say you have to apply your lotion, then the oil for a better payoff.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells amazing. It comes in a nice size bottle as well that lasts me awhile which is a huge plus so I don't run out too quickly. This really helps my dry skin especially in the winter time. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all which is something I look for in a moisturizer !
Just N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great....it's Aveda....it's going to be! Good price for what you get! I feel great after I use this product and many of their others. I purchased it at the Aveda store in Norfolk, VA, and forgot to get more when I was near a shop in Houston! I'd recommend and buy it again!
Emilee C.
Orange, CA
I love this product! This moisturizer gives you such a refreshing light feeling when you apply it all over. I recommend doing it after the shower for the maximum benefits. Some moisturizers will dry with the water left over but this one really absorbs into your skin not leaving any dry feelings or clogging up your pores too much!
Amber B.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the way that this smells. I feel like i am at a spa who i get to put this moisturizer on. it is thick, but after it absorbs i feel extremely hydrated. It is also very rich and velvety. i have pretty sensitive skin and it worked perfectly for me.