Aveda Refreshing Bath Soap uploaded by Pereira L.

BY AVEDA

Refresh your body skin with a long-lasting cleansing bar rich in plant-derived humectants, vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts. Exhilarates with aromas from pure plants and flowers including petitgrain, grapefruit and organic orange. Invigorating aroma Refreshes and conditions skin Contains no animal fats or artificial dyes

Buy on Jet.com
Shasha S.
Sara M.
Eagle
Not usually a bar soap person, but anything Aveda is ok by me. This has a lovely scent, is not drying, and is hard/well cured soap so it actually lasted a pretty long time. Skin care and fragrance is my thing and this bar delivered at both. It would make a nice gift, too.
Esvin C.
Front Royal
I love this product it lasted for a decent amount of time also is not very expensive can gather at pretty much any drugstore and once I got out of the shower my skin felt like silk loved it
Jessy C.
Kenia C.
Delano
Great soap for any tupe of skin!! Totally in love with the consistency. I just dont really like the smell of it but my husband does. Not a fan of bar soap but im ok with this product. I would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin
Sara J.
nothing special about this soap bar. it does the job though. it's hydrating and i have no complaints :) didn't leave the skin feeling harsh. made my skin feel pretty smooth. I would recommend!
Tara H.
So, I actually use this as a body bar instead of a facial bar but reaaaaallly love it. It smells great, leaves skin feeling clean but not dry, and lasts quite a while. It seems gentle too. I got mine at a high end hotel so didn't actually purchase the soap and can't speak to the price for value.
Ruchi P.
Whoa what a find this was!! I absolutely love these to wash my face out with. It has a pleasant small without being overpowering. It also does not dry out my skin too much and is perfectly good after moisturizing. I've purchased this item a couple of times and will continue to do so once i run out of the stick that I still already have left to use. If you haven't tried a facial bar soap yet, you can start with this one and it wont disappoint :)
Matilde M.
Snellville, GA
I like it, it is very refreshing, feels very cool when you throw the water against your face, it feels very clean after use, but I did not feel it benefiting my skin in any major way or in any way I might have thought it would. I still use it but as a last resource.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Does this leave your body feeling dry like most soap bars?
Valery L.
Is this glycerin soap and is it non fragrant?