BY AVEDA

Treat your delicate eye area with care. Gently dissolve makeup with a lightweight, non-oily, aroma-neutral cleanser. Ophthalmologist-tested and safe for contact lens users.

aroma neutral

Sarah A.
Stanley, VA
Purchased this months ago and I really enjoy it. Not to keen on the packaging. But it's nice and super effective. Got everything off with no problem. Seems to be gentle. I can see myself purchasing again.
Ida S.
Arlington Heights, IL
At first this didn't take off any of my makeup but after trying it a couple of times it worked better. Still required a lot of rubbing though. I would rather buy something cheaper at the drugstore.
Hannah S.
This eye makeup remover works well for me and leaves my eye area feeling clean without the oil like most products. It's a bit pricey for me, so I probably will not buy it every time.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
This makeup remover is fantastic for sensitive eyes, and most makeup, but anything waterproof will barely budge. Nice smell, but I prefer a one stop product for makeup removal.
Kayli B.
This stuff is great! Works really well to get eye makeup off easily without having to scrub hard. It's a gentle, moisturizing remover.
Nicki A.
A little more expensive than what I prefer but does its job well. Is really gentle on the skin.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Until I tried this eye makeup remover I was not a fan- every one a oily mess! And to tell you the truth I felt like they were just a waste of money. I'm completely satisfied with aveda's and its worth every dollar. The trick with this though is that there is not rubbing involved, but instead press the cotton pad/ball with the product on it to the eye area letting it do its magic by breaking the makeup down and it comes right off without being oily or drying!
Jerica C.
Harrisburg, AR
Work really good. Leaves skin non greasy and clean. Bought at Walmart. I cant remember the price though. Over exceed my expectations for the first time using this product. Gental on my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
celine a.
this product was way better than what i anticipated. this remover actually did my face justice. it didn't dry my skin out or make my skin feel squeaky-like. now this isn't the all time best remover, no offense to the company, but it was a fairly good product overall...
Kylee F.
Pawnee, IL
Really great eye make up remover. It gets all of my makeup off quickly and I don't have to use a lot of the product for it to work. It is gentle on the eyes and no harsh smells. Would highly recommend this makeup remover.