BY AVEDA

Treat your delicate eye area with care. Gently dissolve makeup with a lightweight, non-oily, aroma-neutral cleanser. Ophthalmologist-tested and safe for contact lens users.

Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Until I tried this eye makeup remover I was not a fan- every one a oily mess! And to tell you the truth I felt like they were just a waste of money. I'm completely satisfied with aveda's and its worth every dollar. The trick with this though is that there is not rubbing involved, but instead press the cotton pad/ball with the product on it to the eye area letting it do its magic by breaking the makeup down and it comes right off without being oily or drying!
Jerica C.
Harrisburg, AR
Work really good. Leaves skin non greasy and clean. Bought at Walmart. I cant remember the price though. Over exceed my expectations for the first time using this product. Gental on my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
celine a.
this product was way better than what i anticipated. this remover actually did my face justice. it didn't dry my skin out or make my skin feel squeaky-like. now this isn't the all time best remover, no offense to the company, but it was a fairly good product overall...
Kylee F.
Franklin, TN
Really great eye make up remover. It gets all of my makeup off quickly and I don't have to use a lot of the product for it to work. It is gentle on the eyes and no harsh smells. Would highly recommend this makeup remover.
• d.
Favorite eye makeup remover! This stuff really gets off all my stubborn waterproof mascara and my bold smokey eye makeup. Most eye makeup removers irritate my eyes to no end but this one is gentle enough where I'm not crying 10 minutes after using it!
Karin D.
Very gentle product and it's easy to use. I love all of my Aveda products, they work well and smell amazing! I agree very much with the company's mission statement, it is evident they care about the ingredients they source.
Crystal C.
Can't go wrong with this eyeromver gentle and works to get your makeup offf it is a bit pricey for a makeup remover I would say they most definitely need to drop the price even though it works so well their no other benefits but Getting your makeup off
Laura L.
Spring Branch, TX
I really wanted to love this product! It worked well but it was a little harsh on my eyes. Packs was nice and very easy to dispense. It was effective but disappointed me a little.
Julissa M.
I was very surprised to find out that this product works! It took all my makeup off and didn't leave my skin feeling harsh. It's a very easy product to work with and works very nicely. It's quick and easy and I recommend this product to everyone.
Dani
Love this product. Took all my make up off perfectly very effective I would buy again. I was a first time user. Very gently not harsh at all. I would recommend to anyone . I would also buy it again.

Walmart