Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Shampoo

Builds body and volume—with kaolin clay and acacia gum—for hair that looks more abundant.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

pure abundance™ volumizing shampoo:

Volumizing shampoo creates volume and helps keep fine, limp hair looking and feeling more abundant.
• acacia gum helps fill out fine hair
• use with pure abundance™ volumizing clay conditioner

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Sodium Coco-sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Decyl Glucoside , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Acacia Senegal Gum , Glycerin , Honey\mel\miel , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polysorbate 20 , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Benzyl Benzoate , Maltodextrin , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Polysorbate 80 , Magnesium Nitrate , Sodium Sulfate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Bixa Orellana Seed Extract , Annatto (Ci 75120)

Is this shampoo safe for color treated hair?
I have very fine thin hair and am looking for a solution. How does this product compare to similar products?
Does this help with thinning hair?
Start your review of Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Great shampoo! This one is my favorite for everyday volumizing shampoo because it doesn’t dry your hair out! I know every company says this but it truly works best when used with the Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Clay Conditioner because the conditioner coats it and leaves your hair shiny and smooth. Would highly recommend!
High Point , NC
This does make my hair a bit more tangled but aside from that, I love this! I have very fine hair and this shampoo specifically targets fine hair and gives you the volume you typically don’t get with other shampoos! [product:aveda-pure-abundance-volumizing-shampoo-250ml/8.5oz]
Great Falls, MT
This is great for fine hair types who feel like they have a hard time getting any body or bounce out of their hair. My hair is quite thin and it’s always felt like I was unable to have hair with body before I started using this but my hair is much better now.
Rhinelander, WI
2,136 reviews
This is a great colonizing shampoo, will say not my favorite volumize shampoo but it does work and do what it says. Makes hair soft and smooth as well as giving it a little body. I’ve seen better results from other brands but it does work well.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product a lot. It has a good scent and it does a good job volumizing my hair, it works better if you blow dry instead of air dry your hair. I would recommend this product if you have fine hair and are looking for more volume.
Salisbury, NC
Great cleansing shampoo. Adds volume via kaolin clay Which is great but can be drying. My concern is aging hair, dryness. I recommend this for oily scalp with fine hair. Overall - it’s fair in my opinion.
San Diego, CA.
I purchased this to help with product build up, and I take a lot of medication that can build up in my hair. This helps to clear any build up that I have. I really like this shampoo.
Tulsa
My favorite Aveda line as my hair has thinned some over the last few years. I use this at least once a week along with the conditioner. This line gives my hair great volume.
The Pure abundance shampoo is an amazing detoxifying shampoo! This and the pure abundance clay mask work great together on fine/medium hair to help give moisture and volume
ceresco
This definitely works! It does have a little bit of a texture to it but that is how it pumps my hair up. It feels a lot thicker when I use this compared to when I don’t.