Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Vidhi A.Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Kristen N.

BY AVEDA

Builds body and volume—with kaolin clay and acacia gum—for hair that looks more abundant.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

pure abundance™ volumizing shampoo:

Volumizing shampoo creates volume and helps keep fine, limp hair looking and feeling more abundant.
• acacia gum helps fill out fine hair
• use with pure abundance™ volumizing clay conditioner

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Sodium Coco-sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Decyl Glucoside , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Acacia Senegal Gum , Glycerin , Honey\mel\miel , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polysorbate 20 , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Benzyl Benzoate , Maltodextrin , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Polysorbate 80 , Magnesium Nitrate , Sodium Sulfate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Bixa Orellana Seed Extract , Annatto (Ci 75120)

• I have very fine thin hair and am looking for a solution....2 Answers
  • Does this help with thinning hair?2 Answers
Vidhi A.
I love this shampoo. I had originally received a sample of this to try at home from aveda and loved how it gave my hair a little bounce. I have very flat and straight hair and nothing works all day. This shampoo however lasted all day with volume. So I went ahead and bought the full size. Can’t wait to start using!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I love the clean scent of this shampoo. It lathers really well. My hair is very hard to colonize because it’s very fine but I feel this does a pretty good job. The price could be better, however if it works it’s worth it.
Hannah M.
Mankato
This gives my lackluster-limp-fine hair a little oomph! I use it with the Aveda Pure Abundance™ Style-Prep™ to really give my hair the lift it needs to look fuller. Anyone who needs some volume should give this a shot. I have repurchased this numerous times and I will continue to do so. The scent smells like an Aveda Spa!
Eva E.
Niantic
I have been using this shampoo for well over ten years. It s great product, gives my fine hair a nice fullness. I love that it’s cruelty free. Customer service on the website is outstanding. Good product.
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
I use this during the summer when my hair tends to flatten to my head from humidity. Like most Aveda products it has a great smell and really does an awesome job of giving me body when all my hair wants to do is flatten down.
Sarah H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff! My hair is clean and smells just like the salon but at home 😍 the smallest bit of this shampoo did the job and my hair did have more volume and felt thicker, especially throughout the shaft.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Awesome product. I always wanted a great volumizing shampoo that really worked, and this was it. When I want curls or beach waves, this is my go to shampoo. I always use in conjunction with Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Clay Conditioner. This combo used for hair in attached pic!
Mariah O.
Waukesha, WI
I love his smell I love what it does for your hair avedas entire line does wonders for your hair , it’s a little higher than most people would pay for their hairs care but in order to keep your hair looking amazing you have to spend some coin
Jordan F.
This is my favorite volumizing shampoo. It is pricey, but i find if i buy the largest bottle it lasts all fall/winter. I straighten my hair during those seasons and use this to keep it full of volume. I match it with the clay conditioner.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I used this shampoo for about a week. I was not very pleased with the results. I noticed my hair got more knotted and dry. And I'm really not a fan of the smell, but the scent lasts forever! Not something I would buy again.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
I have very fine thin hair and am looking for a solution. How does this product compare to similar products?
Benjamin L.
Does this help with thinning hair?

back