Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Clay Conditioner uploaded by Lonnie H.

BY AVEDA

Builds body and volume—with kaolin clay from England and acacia gum from Africa—for hair that looks more abundant.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

pure abundance™ volumizing clay conditioner:

Volumizing conditioner creates volume and helps keep fine hair looking and feeling more abundant.
• boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum
• use with pure abundance™ volumizing clay shampoo

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Cetearyl Alcohol , Kaolin , Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Honey\mel\miel , Acacia Senegal Gum , Maltodextrin , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Dicaprylyl Maleate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Stearyl Alcohol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Benzyl Benzoate , Citric Acid , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for fine hair? Normally use the Rosemary min...3 Answers
Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Clay Conditioner
  • "While it may seem a bit expensive at first, it is a very thick conditioner so a tiny little bit will go a long way and you won't have to buy a new one as often." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair but have lots of it." in 1 review
Autumn D.
Appleton , WI
I feel like I had to use a lot just to get it to feel like it was enough conditioner. I had to buy more conditioner than shampoo. Works great for fine hair. I have wavy hair and it did give a bit of volume.
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
I love Aveda everything. Their pure abundance line is incredible. It smells amazing (#smellslikeaveda) and it’s natural. Don’t use too much and it won’t weigh your hair down. It volumizes and gives your hair some hold. Love it!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This smells so amazing. It’s more of a natural ingredient product so it’s better for u. It’s pretty light weight and helps add volume to the hair. It can only be found at an aveda salon and can be pricey. But well worth the money
Sarah H.
Indianapolis, IN
I did find my hair to seem thicker and have more volume after using this product. I like the look but my hair feels like clay after using. Which isn’t my favorite feel. However, the added volume is worth the minor odd feel when my hair is wet.
Brittany A.
I love this conditioner! The formula is fantastic and leaves my hair soft without a heavy residue. I have frail, dry, limp hair and I think this conditioner is perfect for it .
Brittany A.
The pure abundance line is fantastic for my dry, limp hair. I can let my hair air dry for a natural look or I can get a ton of volume with a round brush and blow dryer.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
I get so many compliments when I use this. It smells fantastic and doesn’t weigh my hair down. It’s thick enough to put on at the beginning of your shower and stay on till you wash it out at the end. It gives me great volume. I have a lot of allergies to hair products, but this one has never irritated my skin.
Charlene R.
New York
This line is a bit expensive but you only need a small amount. I love that this doesn't give me that squeaky clean feeling some may like that but I don't. It smells amazing and if you pair it with other aveda products you hair will love you forever
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I wasn't very impressed with this conditioner. I have normal hair, and after about a week of using it I noticed my hair became dry and easily knotted. I am not a fan of the smell either. Although, it does last forever!
Rhonda B.
San Antonio, TX
Excellent for adding just the right touch of volume and texture.! I've been using this condition a couple times a week for about 7-8 months now, and have never found anything that works so well for volume.

Just to clarify - I'm not talking about 80's rocker volume (laugh all you want, that phase was SO much fun!). It's the kind of volume that can take my hair from paper-thin to looking like real hair after styling.

The plant-based properties sometimes react with my scalp in a negative way, so I'm always careful to tripe-rinse by the nape of my neck. Sometimes I take a break from all plant-based products to give my scalpa rest.
Keri A.
Is this good for fine hair? Normally use the Rosemary mint. Looking for something to help with getting more volume.

back