Aveda Pure Abundance™ Style-Prep™ uploaded by Amy R.

BY AVEDA

Nature's boost for fine hair. This pre-style treatment infuses hair with all-day weightless volume that feels naturally yours.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences

pure abundance™ style-prep™:

• Nature's boost for fine hair—infuses all-day weightless volume that feels naturally yours.
  • Adds lightweight, natural bulk to each strand with a botanical blend of acacia gum, passion fruit, rice bran, açaí oil and certified organic aloe
  • Boosts volume with a natural corn-derived polymer—helping give fine, limp strands the hold they need for body that lasts all day
  • Weightless conditioners detangle to help prevent breakage from combing
  • Helps refresh volume on non-shampoo days—without adding weight

Water\aqua\eau , Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Propanediol , Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate , Dimethicone , Wheat Amino Acids , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil , Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Dimethiconol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Coco-glucoside , Hydroxypropyl Starch , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polyquaternium-4 , Polyquaternium-10 , Acacia Senegal Gum , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Farnesol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Eugenol , Limonene , Maltodextrin , Citric Acid , Sodium Chloride , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

Samantha M.
I have super fine hair and pretty much everything weighs it down. Everything but aveda products! The pure abundance style prep is super light weight, doesn't leave my hair greasy looking or cruchy like some sprays and gels, and gives me the added volume I need to make my hair go from dull to hello! I think the volumizing tonic gives your hair more lift and volume than this one, but it's definitely something I'd recommend if the volumizing tonic is out or discontinued.
Amy R.
Spritz on to damp or wet hair and then style as usual. This product does what it says - my blow dry stays fresh and bouncy for several days! It is a bit pricey, but you only need a couple of sprays so it lasts a long time.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
I have really fine hair and this stuff gives volume and texture to my hair. I spray on wet and then blow dry. It's not sticky like many salt sprays or other volumizing sprays out there
Ashleigh C.
Anaheim, CA
Freaking LOVE this stuff. I have very fine hair and have searched high and low for a product that gives me natural-looking volume. This spray gives me volume that lasts all day. It also smells amazing!
Missy R.
Delano
This product is amazing. I use it almost daily and I recommend it to all my client that this product is fitting for!
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
Smells so nice, I use a few sprays on my wet hair before I style to smooth everything out.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Does this product tame frizz? And have any of you used it just on damp wavy hair and then allowed to air dry -- does it still volumize in that case?