BY AVEDA #38 in Hair Mists

Hair texturizer that instantly volumizes hair and creates a matte texture. Boosts strands with naturally derived bulking agents including kaolin clay and acacia gum. Innovative formula transforms in your hands from a powder to a lightweight, absorbent lotion

pure abundance™ hair potion:

• Innovative formula transforms in your hands—from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion.* Like magic in your hair, it adds texture and creates abundant volume.
  • Instantly volumizes hair
  • Creates matte texture
  • Boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Silica , Sodium Citrate , Pullulan , Glycerin , Acacia Senegal Gum , Honey\mel\miel , Kaolin , Magnesium Sulfate , Maltodextrin , Sodium Coco Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Chlorphenesin

• Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "The best 2 thing about it is it works really good." in 1 review
  • "I've tried everything - hot rollers, blow drying with a round brush, gels, special shampoos, etc." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is actually fantastic, I have very fine hair and it gave it body without making it look like there was a bunch of gunk in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair." in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
Dayton, OH
This product worked okay for adding volume on the second day after washing hair. It did leave a texture but blends in well. I didn't find it to be terribly long lasting but it's nice to add a little volume at the roots when I curl my hair. I would purchase again.
Samantha M.
I have super fine hair and pretty much everything weighs it down. Everything but aveda products! The pure abundance potion was recommended to me to make my hair go from dull to hello! Maybe it's because my hair is so fine, but this did not work for me. A little goes a long way, but even using a tiny amount, this clumped in my hair and made it appear stringy and greasy. It made my hair heavy instead of giving it volume. Maybe this would be better suited for someone with a little more texture in their hair.
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
Really great product when you know how to use it! When using the hair potion you want to hold it from a distance on its side and lightly squeeze the bottle just to puff into the hair. A little goes a long way. Great for teasing to really build the hair and fantastic for texture.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I really like this product. A little bit goes a long way, so even though it's expensive, one little bottle lasts a longgg time! Like other reviews say, make sure you don't shake the bottle!! I have very fine thin straight hair. I like to tease my roots to give a little lift. I use a little bit of this and it really helps! If I pin my hair and use hair spray the lift lasts for a long time!! If I don't pin it, the lift does fall after a little bit. That's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I do remember the stylist saying you will have to "play" with your hair to reactivate it during the day. So if I don't pin it, I will flip my hair over and play with my hair at the roots, and this will help it perk back up again.
Bethany M.
This little bottle does wonders for my fine, thin hair. Just a little sprinkle on my roots and it adds so much volume! My hair is dark and thin and it never shows signs of residue. Love it!!
Cara L.
Love this product! It gives you more control when applying at the roots then a normal volumizer. This is because you can sprinkle it in powder form into your hands and then emulsify it running into scalp with fingers. Clay ingredient helps to absorb excess oil on scalp at the same time. Love! Giving it a 4 stars because you have to be careful not to shake the product or let it roll around in your bag. The fiction will make it emulsify in the bottle. Hope they find a way to repackage this! Otherwise, it is a great purchase.
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
This product is an absolute must have if you have fine hair. It adds volume without feeling like you have too much product in your hair. If I use it the first day I wash, I find that I use less dry shampoo the next day too. The only down side is that the product is expensive, but a little goes a long way and you don't necessarily need to use it every day.
Ashley B.
I love to have a lifted root. My hair is so flat in that area. You tap the product to the root. Do not shake because it will dilute and turn into water. I use this especially if I'm going out. It gives me that look that I love to flaunt!
Jenny M.
I've been using this product for years and really like it. I have super fine, stick straight hair and whether my hair is long or super short, it adds beautiful volume. Highly recommend.
Lindalou L.
I got to try this the last time when I was at the salon. My hair stylist let me know about this new product and I was impressed with it. I really smells good. I plan on purchasing it the next time that I go and have my hair done. You don't want to over shampoo your hair and this fits the need.
Rebecca C.
Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??