BY AVEDA #41 in Hair Mists

Hair texturizer that instantly volumizes hair and creates a matte texture. Boosts strands with naturally derived bulking agents including kaolin clay and acacia gum. Innovative formula transforms in your hands from a powder to a lightweight, absorbent lotion

pure abundance™ hair potion:

• Innovative formula transforms in your hands—from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion.* Like magic in your hair, it adds texture and creates abundant volume.
  • Instantly volumizes hair
  • Creates matte texture
  • Boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Silica , Sodium Citrate , Pullulan , Glycerin , Acacia Senegal Gum , Honey\mel\miel , Kaolin , Magnesium Sulfate , Maltodextrin , Sodium Coco Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Chlorphenesin

• Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal ...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "The best 2 thing about it is it works really good." in 1 review
  • "I've tried everything - hot rollers, blow drying with a round brush, gels, special shampoos, etc." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is actually fantastic, I have very fine hair and it gave it body without making it look like there was a bunch of gunk in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair." in 1 review
Angel D.
This potion is THE most amazing product that I’ve ever used to add volume to my thin, coarse hair! I’ve used it for over 10 years and literally have found nothing that comes close...so I stopped looking! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for volume! 😊
Leab O.
Savannah, TX
One of my favorite volumizing products. The powder goes on and feels like a liquid but completely dry. It’s a truly unique product. I simply sprinkle some in my hair and then rub it in, and instant all day volume!
Katerina T.
Melbourne
This is the greatest volumising product I've ever used, and it's super easy to use and lasts forever. A little goes a really long way
Lisa S.
Montreal
My hair smelled fresh and it gave it the extra body it needed since my hair is usually very limp. The effect lasted at least 8 hours.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
This is an amazing product, a real game changer! It instantly transforms your limp hair into thick sexy hair! It starts as a powder and turns to liquid. So cool! Aveda Pure Abundance™ Hair Potion
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
This stuff is crazy awesome . it is a bit sticky once its in your hair kinda like hairspray . You put this powder on your roots and massage in the vloume . Must try this stuff . its soooo cool and it works great for crazy volume 😜
Bethany M.
This little bottle does wonders for my fine, thin hair. Just a little sprinkle on my roots and it adds so much volume! My hair is dark and thin and it never shows signs of residue. Love it!!
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
This product is an absolute must have if you have fine hair. It adds volume without feeling like you have too much product in your hair. If I use it the first day I wash, I find that I use less dry shampoo the next day too. The only down side is that the product is expensive, but a little goes a long way and you don't necessarily need to use it every day.
Ashley B.
I love to have a lifted root. My hair is so flat in that area. You tap the product to the root. Do not shake because it will dilute and turn into water. I use this especially if I'm going out. It gives me that look that I love to flaunt!
Jenny M.
I've been using this product for years and really like it. I have super fine, stick straight hair and whether my hair is long or super short, it adds beautiful volume. Highly recommend.
Rebecca C.
Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??