BY AVEDA #36 in Hair Mists

Hair texturizer that instantly volumizes hair and creates a matte texture. Boosts strands with naturally derived bulking agents including kaolin clay and acacia gum. Innovative formula transforms in your hands from a powder to a lightweight, absorbent lotion

pure abundance™ hair potion:

• Innovative formula transforms in your hands—from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion.* Like magic in your hair, it adds texture and creates abundant volume.
  • Instantly volumizes hair
  • Creates matte texture
  • Boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Silica , Sodium Citrate , Pullulan , Glycerin , Acacia Senegal Gum , Honey\mel\miel , Kaolin , Magnesium Sulfate , Maltodextrin , Sodium Coco Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Chlorphenesin

• Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??3 Answers
Buy on Aveda
  • "Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "The best 2 thing about it is it works really good." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is actually fantastic, I have very fine hair and it gave it body without making it look like there was a bunch of gunk in my hair." in 1 review
  • "It works marvellously but not something I want to use every day. " in 1 review
  • "I've tried everything - hot rollers, blow drying with a round brush, gels, special shampoos, etc." in 1 review
Leab O.
Savannah, TX
One of my favorite volumizing products. The powder goes on and feels like a liquid but completely dry. It’s a truly unique product. I simply sprinkle some in my hair and then rub it in, and instant all day volume!
Lauren T.
Orlando
I really like this product. A little bit goes a long way, so even though it's expensive, one little bottle lasts a longgg time! Like other reviews say, make sure you don't shake the bottle!! I have very fine thin straight hair. I like to tease my roots to give a little lift. I use a little bit of this and it really helps! If I pin my hair and use hair spray the lift lasts for a long time!! If I don't pin it, the lift does fall after a little bit. That's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I do remember the stylist saying you will have to "play" with your hair to reactivate it during the day. So if I don't pin it, I will flip my hair over and play with my hair at the roots, and this will help it perk back up again.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this product as a finisher for any hairstyle that you'd like an extra pump of volume. All it takes is a little shake at the roots to give you incredible lift all night long. It does get a little sticky if you apply to much.
Beth O.
Lawrence, KS
This is the oddest product, but really fun once you learn to use it. My stylist turned me on to it. It's a powder, but it can also be a liquid. You can shake the powder on to the roots of your hair and work it in for amazing volume and lift. I have NO idea how it works. If you want to, you can also shake some of it out onto your palm and liquify it in your hand by rubbing it between your fingers and then apply it to spots you wish to control. I have since encountered other products that are similar and much less pricey but they don't smell very good, and I didn't much care for the ingredient list. I really think that Aveda products are worth the cost to me. The smells are NEVER offensive to me (I have a very sensitive nose) and I think they're made with good ingredients. Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way. I would give this product an A+.
Angel D.
This potion is THE most amazing product that I’ve ever used to add volume to my thin, coarse hair! I’ve used it for over 10 years and literally have found nothing that comes close...so I stopped looking! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for volume! 😊
Cara L.
Love this product! It gives you more control when applying at the roots then a normal volumizer. This is because you can sprinkle it in powder form into your hands and then emulsify it running into scalp with fingers. Clay ingredient helps to absorb excess oil on scalp at the same time. Love! Giving it a 4 stars because you have to be careful not to shake the product or let it roll around in your bag. The fiction will make it emulsify in the bottle. Hope they find a way to repackage this! Otherwise, it is a great purchase.
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
This product is an absolute must have if you have fine hair. It adds volume without feeling like you have too much product in your hair. If I use it the first day I wash, I find that I use less dry shampoo the next day too. The only down side is that the product is expensive, but a little goes a long way and you don't necessarily need to use it every day.
Samantha M.
I have super fine hair and pretty much everything weighs it down. Everything but aveda products! The pure abundance potion was recommended to me to make my hair go from dull to hello! Maybe it's because my hair is so fine, but this did not work for me. A little goes a long way, but even using a tiny amount, this clumped in my hair and made it appear stringy and greasy. It made my hair heavy instead of giving it volume. Maybe this would be better suited for someone with a little more texture in their hair.
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
Really great product when you know how to use it! When using the hair potion you want to hold it from a distance on its side and lightly squeeze the bottle just to puff into the hair. A little goes a long way. Great for teasing to really build the hair and fantastic for texture.
Elizabeth W.
Dayton, OH
This product worked okay for adding volume on the second day after washing hair. It did leave a texture but blends in well. I didn't find it to be terribly long lasting but it's nice to add a little volume at the roots when I curl my hair. I would purchase again.
Rebecca C.
Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??