AVEDA Pure Abundance Style Prep, 3.4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Amy R.

BY CUTTING EDGE INTERNATIONAL, LLC

Nature's boost for fine hair, our style-prep infuses all-day weightless volume that feels naturally yours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have super fine hair and pretty much everything weighs it down. Everything but aveda products! The pure abundance style prep is super light weight, doesn't leave my hair greasy looking or cruchy like some sprays and gels, and gives me the added volume I need to make my hair go from dull to hello! I think the volumizing tonic gives your hair more lift and volume than this one, but it's definitely something I'd recommend if the volumizing tonic is out or discontinued.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Spritz on to damp or wet hair and then style as usual. This product does what it says - my blow dry stays fresh and bouncy for several days! It is a bit pricey, but you only need a couple of sprays so it lasts a long time.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Anaheim, CA
Freaking LOVE this stuff. I have very fine hair and have searched high and low for a product that gives me natural-looking volume. This spray gives me volume that lasts all day. It also smells amazing!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
Smells so nice, I use a few sprays on my wet hair before I style to smooth everything out.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
I have really fine hair and this stuff gives volume and texture to my hair. I spray on wet and then blow dry. It's not sticky like many salt sprays or other volumizing sprays out there
Grace E.
Grace E.
Richmond, VA
Does this product tame frizz? And have any of you used it just on damp wavy hair and then allowed to air dry -- does it still volumize in that case?