Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion .7 oz. uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY AVEDA

Our innovative formula transforms in your hands; from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion* then makes magic in your hair, increasing its diameter and creating an abundance of texture and volume. Instantly thickens hair by 17% Relies on natural bulking agents acacia gum and kaolin clay Creates matte texture Great for creating a gritty, second-day hair look *Product that has liquefied will not affect performance. Do not allow product to freeze. 20g see more...

• Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "It works marvellously but not something I want to use every day. " in 1 review
  • "The best 2 thing about it is it works really good." in 1 review
  • "I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is actually fantastic, I have very fine hair and it gave it body without making it look like there was a bunch of gunk in my hair." in 1 review
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
This stuff is crazy awesome . it is a bit sticky once its in your hair kinda like hairspray . You put this powder on your roots and massage in the vloume . Must try this stuff . its soooo cool and it works great for crazy volume 😜
Marianne B.
This product is pretty neat. It comes out as a powder but once you rub it in your hands p, hair or rootsitemulsifies into a liquid. It does add volume and texture. A tip I received from the stylist is to add it to a fishing product...rub or mud together and it adds texture to your style such as curls and keeps it lasting longer. 4 stars only due to price and I like the volumizing tonic more for creating volume.
Michelle S.
Because of the price point I usually only use this product on special occasions or when I am creating an up 'do. It works marvellously but not something I want to use every day.
Katerina T.
Melbourne
This is the greatest volumising product I've ever used, and it's super easy to use and lasts forever. A little goes a really long way
Lisa S.
Montreal
My hair smelled fresh and it gave it the extra body it needed since my hair is usually very limp. The effect lasted at least 8 hours.
Rebecca C.
Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??