Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion .7 oz. uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY AVEDA

Our innovative formula transforms in your hands; from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion* then makes magic in your hair, increasing its diameter and creating an abundance of texture and volume. Instantly thickens hair by 17% Relies on natural bulking agents acacia gum and kaolin clay Creates matte texture Great for creating a gritty, second-day hair look *Product that has liquefied will not affect performance. Do not allow product to freeze. 20g see more...

• Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "It works marvellously but not something I want to use every day. " in 1 review
  • "The best 2 thing about it is it works really good." in 1 review
  • "I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is actually fantastic, I have very fine hair and it gave it body without making it look like there was a bunch of gunk in my hair." in 1 review
Lindalou L.
I got to try this the last time when I was at the salon. My hair stylist let me know about this new product and I was impressed with it. I really smells good. I plan on purchasing it the next time that I go and have my hair done. You don't want to over shampoo your hair and this fits the need.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff! I have fine, thin hair that needs every bit of volume and this is so easy to use and smells amazing. It is also an excellent dry shampoo on no-wash days.
Kim C.
Blue springs , MO
Love this product!! As an aveda stylist and aveda graduate, I have worked with this product many times. Just poof some on your root area and rub your hands on your scalp and TA DA! ITS AWESOME! I call it teasing in a bottle ☺
Allison R.
I use the pure abundance style prep spray nearly everyday. It makes my hair easy to run the brush through and since i have thin fine hair it gives me just enough volume without going overboard.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This powder is amazing. I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair. If you haven't tried it before ask your Aveda stylist to try it at your next appointment.
Cindi B.
Kiana V.
Dillon, CO
This stuff is amazing. My hair stylist showed it to me the other day and it works fantastically. A little bit and your hair is volumized all day.
April R.
Boone, NC
I love this hair potion. I have long fine flat hair and this really does the tricI to give my volume
Lauren T.
Orlando
I really like this product. A little bit goes a long way, so even though it's expensive, one little bottle lasts a longgg time! Like other reviews say, make sure you don't shake the bottle!! I have very fine thin straight hair. I like to tease my roots to give a little lift. I use a little bit of this and it really helps! If I pin my hair and use hair spray the lift lasts for a long time!! If I don't pin it, the lift does fall after a little bit. That's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I do remember the stylist saying you will have to "play" with your hair to reactivate it during the day. So if I don't pin it, I will flip my hair over and play with my hair at the roots, and this will help it perk back up again.
Christina H.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is expensive but really works. I have been loosing some hair due to scalp problems and when I really wanna look great I use this and you can't even tell it is thinner on top!
Rebecca C.
Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??