Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion .7 oz. uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY AVEDA

Our innovative formula transforms in your hands; from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion* then makes magic in your hair, increasing its diameter and creating an abundance of texture and volume. Instantly thickens hair by 17% Relies on natural bulking agents acacia gum and kaolin clay Creates matte texture Great for creating a gritty, second-day hair look *Product that has liquefied will not affect performance. Do not allow product to freeze. 20g see more...

• Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "It works marvellously but not something I want to use every day. " in 1 review
  • "The best 2 thing about it is it works really good." in 1 review
  • "I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is actually fantastic, I have very fine hair and it gave it body without making it look like there was a bunch of gunk in my hair." in 1 review
Kathy A.
This is a really good volumizing product. The best 2 thing about it is it works really good. Also throughout the day if your hair is starting to fall. All you have to do is rub your fingers in your hair again and it reactivats the product. So I
U have volume all day and throughout the night. On those days where after work u want to go out at and don't have time to run home. 😉
Ashley B.
I love to have a lifted root. My hair is so flat in that area. You tap the product to the root. Do not shake because it will dilute and turn into water. I use this especially if I'm going out. It gives me that look that I love to flaunt!
Kristi S.
new braunfels, TX
This stuff is crazy awesome . it is a bit sticky once its in your hair kinda like hairspray . You put this powder on your roots and massage in the vloume . Must try this stuff . its soooo cool and it works great for crazy volume 😜
Lindalou L.
I got to try this the last time when I was at the salon. My hair stylist let me know about this new product and I was impressed with it. I really smells good. I plan on purchasing it the next time that I go and have my hair done. You don't want to over shampoo your hair and this fits the need.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff! I have fine, thin hair that needs every bit of volume and this is so easy to use and smells amazing. It is also an excellent dry shampoo on no-wash days.
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO
Love this product!! As an aveda stylist and aveda graduate, I have worked with this product many times. Just poof some on your root area and rub your hands on your scalp and TA DA! ITS AWESOME! I call it teasing in a bottle ☺
Jenny M.
I've been using this product for years and really like it. I have super fine, stick straight hair and whether my hair is long or super short, it adds beautiful volume. Highly recommend.
Allison R.
I use the pure abundance style prep spray nearly everyday. It makes my hair easy to run the brush through and since i have thin fine hair it gives me just enough volume without going overboard.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This powder is amazing. I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair. If you haven't tried it before ask your Aveda stylist to try it at your next appointment.
Christina H.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is expensive but really works. I have been loosing some hair due to scalp problems and when I really wanna look great I use this and you can't even tell it is thinner on top!
Rebecca C.
Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??