Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion .7 oz. uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY AVEDA

Our innovative formula transforms in your hands; from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion* then makes magic in your hair, increasing its diameter and creating an abundance of texture and volume. Instantly thickens hair by 17% Relies on natural bulking agents acacia gum and kaolin clay Creates matte texture Great for creating a gritty, second-day hair look *Product that has liquefied will not affect performance. Do not allow product to freeze. 20g see more...

• Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "It works marvellously but not something I want to use every day. " in 1 review
  • "The best 2 thing about it is it works really good." in 1 review
  • "I put a small amount on my hair after I've finished styling it and it magically adds volume to my fine hair." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is actually fantastic, I have very fine hair and it gave it body without making it look like there was a bunch of gunk in my hair." in 1 review
Cara L.
Love this product! It gives you more control when applying at the roots then a normal volumizer. This is because you can sprinkle it in powder form into your hands and then emulsify it running into scalp with fingers. Clay ingredient helps to absorb excess oil on scalp at the same time. Love! Giving it a 4 stars because you have to be careful not to shake the product or let it roll around in your bag. The fiction will make it emulsify in the bottle. Hope they find a way to repackage this! Otherwise, it is a great purchase.
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
This product is an absolute must have if you have fine hair. It adds volume without feeling like you have too much product in your hair. If I use it the first day I wash, I find that I use less dry shampoo the next day too. The only down side is that the product is expensive, but a little goes a long way and you don't necessarily need to use it every day.
Ashley B.
I love to have a lifted root. My hair is so flat in that area. You tap the product to the root. Do not shake because it will dilute and turn into water. I use this especially if I'm going out. It gives me that look that I love to flaunt!
Jenny M.
I've been using this product for years and really like it. I have super fine, stick straight hair and whether my hair is long or super short, it adds beautiful volume. Highly recommend.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this product as a finisher for any hairstyle that you'd like an extra pump of volume. All it takes is a little shake at the roots to give you incredible lift all night long. It does get a little sticky if you apply to much.
Beth O.
Lawrence, KS
This is the oddest product, but really fun once you learn to use it. My stylist turned me on to it. It's a powder, but it can also be a liquid. You can shake the powder on to the roots of your hair and work it in for amazing volume and lift. I have NO idea how it works. If you want to, you can also shake some of it out onto your palm and liquify it in your hand by rubbing it between your fingers and then apply it to spots you wish to control. I have since encountered other products that are similar and much less pricey but they don't smell very good, and I didn't much care for the ingredient list. I really think that Aveda products are worth the cost to me. The smells are NEVER offensive to me (I have a very sensitive nose) and I think they're made with good ingredients. Also...this stuff was pricey (I paid more than the price they show here by at least five bucks I think) but it seems to be lasting forever, so apparently a little bit goes a long way. I would give this product an A+.
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
The best volumizing/texture product ive ever used! I use this every day on my guests. It works for all hair types and its light, doesn't make your hair crunchy, and it's interesting to use. It starts as a powder, but once tou start moving it around it becomes a strong hold creamy gel consistancy. One of my favorite things to do is to use this with air control to make twist curls on people and to mix with phomollient for a big bouffant blowdry, or to even just use at the scalp for a little extra lift. Also a very versital product.
Samantha M.
I have super fine hair and pretty much everything weighs it down. Everything but aveda products! The pure abundance potion was recommended to me to make my hair go from dull to hello! Maybe it's because my hair is so fine, but this did not work for me. A little goes a long way, but even using a tiny amount, this clumped in my hair and made it appear stringy and greasy. It made my hair heavy instead of giving it volume. Maybe this would be better suited for someone with a little more texture in their hair.
Elizabeth W.
Kettering, OH
This product worked okay for adding volume on the second day after washing hair. It did leave a texture but blends in well. I didn't find it to be terribly long lasting but it's nice to add a little volume at the roots when I curl my hair. I would purchase again.
Kathy A.
This is a really good volumizing product. The best 2 thing about it is it works really good. Also throughout the day if your hair is starting to fall. All you have to do is rub your fingers in your hair again and it reactivats the product. So I
U have volume all day and throughout the night. On those days where after work u want to go out at and don't have time to run home. 😉
Rebecca C.
Is this a product you can use everyday after your normal wash??