BY AVEDA

Aveda calming composition soothing oil for body, bath, and scalp. Excellent as a bath additive, massage oil or hair and scalp treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ali E.
I attended cosmetology school through Aveda in NYC, and these body oils were one of the unknown benefits of getting to know their product lines! I LOVE the Calming Composition Oil - I use it for hair and skin care and always know that I am putting quality ingredients on my skin. ❤
Sabrina T.
Sparta, MI
Beautiful product, lovely oil. I like to use this as a pre cleanser on my face and on my body after the shower, especially if I'll be showing my skin. It gives you that glow from within look. A little on the pricy side so I use it sparingly.
Stephanie A.
Absolutely love! The smell is refreshing! The feeling of it! Great! Not oily. Aveda at MOA is my favorite to purchase body products.
Jenna E.
Dewitt, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love aveda compositions, especially beautifying composition. The Multi uses is fanatic for skin, hair and shower purposes.
lindsay b.
Vernon, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first tried this on my scalp it was really greasy but it helped with my itch and a little with my dandruff but the itch was the main thing, it did Make my hair shiny
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uno de mis favoritos, me encanto desde el primer día que lo probé, muy buen producto y empaque, divino el olor, lo he usado en varias oportunidades.