BY AVEDA

Aveda calming composition soothing oil for body, bath, and scalp. Excellent as a bath additive, massage oil or hair and scalp treatment.

Brittany A.
I love Aveda's composition oil! It's absolutely wonderful and can be used for soo many different things. I think the shampure scent is my favorite but I also love the beautifying oil as well.
Ali E.
I attended cosmetology school through Aveda in NYC, and these body oils were one of the unknown benefits of getting to know their product lines! I LOVE the Calming Composition Oil - I use it for hair and skin care and always know that I am putting quality ingredients on my skin. ❤
Sabrina T.
Sparta, MI
Beautiful product, lovely oil. I like to use this as a pre cleanser on my face and on my body after the shower, especially if I'll be showing my skin. It gives you that glow from within look. A little on the pricy side so I use it sparingly.
Stephanie A.
Absolutely love! The smell is refreshing! The feeling of it! Great! Not oily. Aveda at MOA is my favorite to purchase body products.
Bekah N.
I like this a lot. A bit on the expensive side if no sale is running, but it’s rare to not find a deal somewhere :) recommended.
Jenna E.
Dewitt, MI
I love aveda compositions, especially beautifying composition. The Multi uses is fanatic for skin, hair and shower purposes.
lindsay b.
Vernon, BC
When I first tried this on my scalp it was really greasy but it helped with my itch and a little with my dandruff but the itch was the main thing, it did Make my hair shiny
Jennifer G.
Uno de mis favoritos, me encanto desde el primer día que lo probé, muy buen producto y empaque, divino el olor, lo he usado en varias oportunidades.
Marjorie L.
Los Angeles
My skin feels and looks amazing thanks to this amazing oil I don't use to much since my skin is kinda oily but left my skin soft!