Aveda Pramāsana™ Protective Scalp Concentrate
Helps balance sebum levels to maintain the purity of the scalp at the root of the hair. This lightweight, leave-in treatment penetrates the surface layers of the scalp to nourish and help preserve the scalp’s natural protective barrier, while helping protect the scalp from aggressors such as pollution and other free radicals. Leaves the scalp nourished, soothed and feeling comfortable all day.*
*When used with pramāsana™ purifying scalp cleanser
Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with grapefruit, neroli, cypress and other pure flower and plant essences
pramāsana™ protective scalp concentrate:
- Helps balance sebum levels to maintain the purity of the scalp at the root of the hair.
- Penetrates the surface layers of the scalp to nourish and help preserve the scalp’s natural protective barrier, while helping protect the scalp from aggressors such as pollution and other free radicals
- Formulated with the highest level of our exclusive blend of ingredients that helps balance, protect and preserve the scalp’s natural barrier to help maintain a clean, healthy scalp foundation. The blend includes:
- seaweed extract – helps control and balance sebum levels on the scalp
- lactobacillus – patented ferment helps preserve the scalp’s natural protective barrier
- tamanu oil – a known anti-oxidant that helps protect the scalp from aggressors like pollution and other free radicals
- leaves the scalp nourished, soothed and feeling comfortable all day* while maintaining a clean scalp foundation for beautiful hair
Water\aqua\eau , Propanediol , Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate , Dimethicone , Laminaria Saccharina (Seaweed) Extract , Lactobacillus Ferment , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract , Caffeine , Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Tocopherol , Caprylyl Glycol , Butylene Glycol , Saccharide Isomerate , Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate , Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate , Dimethiconol , Sclerotium Gum , Decyl Glucoside , Menthyl Lactate , Xanthan Gum , Pyridoxine Hcl , Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Can anyone comment if they had positive results from Av...1 Answers
Aveda Pramāsana™ Protective Scalp Concentrate
This is a daily used product for me. I use it as a pre-shampoo step and it doesn't add much extra time. I apply it and massage it on my scalp, then apply shampoo on top of that, wash and condition. It helps my hair balance it's PH
I love this product so much. My friend and hair dresser at the salon told me about this. This product has a great scent and has a long lasting effect. This helped my scalp so much. It really cleaned and exfoliated it which helped my hair look great too! The whole set ranges from 20$-45$ and is totally worth It! I highly recommend this product!
The trick to healthier hair starts at your roots. This product helps remove product buildup. It has a slight tingling effect and it really works up a lather when applied directly to your roots, it lathers almost instantly and smells amazing. Another reason why I continue to give Aveda my business.
This has helped me control how oily my scalp gets. Its smells so clean and makes the skin on my scalp feel so moisturized and light. I will always use this on my scalp now.
It’s worked wonders for me on days when I need to refresh and cleanse my scalp, great to keep build up away.
If you have a dry, flaky scalp, you need this in your life. It honestly has helped my scalp so much since using it. I like how easy the product is to use and i like to use it on wet hair, so it sinks in properly. I would recommend even though it is expensive
Pramasana is incredible for the scalp. There is a special exfoliating cleanser, scalp mask, and the scalp protective concentrate is a soothing leave on treatment. Perfect for anyone who has dandruff or any scalp irritation
Works good, gets the job done. Aveda products never fail, I would recommend............
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos