Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam

Our formula creates weightless body and volume on fine to medium hair. Air-infused technology transforms a liquid into a foam without hydrocarbon propellants.

Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam has anybody used his product before ?? If you have how does it work and is it bad for your hair ??
is this good for your hair ? Like is this product healthy or bad for your hair ?
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?
Start your review of Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam!
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by Heather G.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:aveda-phomollient-styling-foam] I seem to have a hard time finding products that help create volume in my fine hair. This works very well. I only use a little bit but it has made a noticeable difference for me.
amanda T.
Tempe, AZ
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by amanda T.
Bought this at the aveda salon where I got my haircut. First off, it smells amazing. It’s a unique mousse. It’s a bit more watery but also more weightless than others. I can use like three pumps without it feeling heavy or icky. Seems to be helping with my attempts to encourage the waves in my hair. Obviously going to be on the pricier side.
Alicia R.
Arcata, CA
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by Alicia R.
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by Alicia R.
Phomoillient mousse is one of my favorites. It’s a great alternative to aerosol type products. It gives great volume and definition to my wavy hair. I apply it before diffusing. Can always trust this product to do what it says it will! ❤️
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by Dawn K.
This is my all time favorite Aveda product!! Just put a few pumps of the foam in your hands and spread throughout damp hair before styling and you’re good to go!! I would absolutely buy this again and will when we inevitably run out. I HIGHLY recommend this product, don’t waste your money on anything else!!! #aveda #phomollientstylingfoam
Amanda M.
Mansfield, OH
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by Amanda M.
I love this product 😍 it's the only foam I'll use during my shampoo sets. I was given a sweet lady to style her hair when her regular hair dresser couldn't. Now sees me regularly, and if she cannot for some reason always requests to use Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam for her roller set.
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
I LOVE Aveda Phomollient!! Use after washing and conditioning hair, before blow drying or styling. It’s lightweight and smells AMAZING. Makes styling your hair easier and keeps humidity out!!
Nathaniel B.
San Francisco, CA
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by Nathaniel B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I just can’t get over the smell. It smells very earthy and hippie like. I got this in a travel size from Nordstrom. Other than the smell it works great in my curly hair. It holds it in place, calms down the frizz, and doesn’t make my hair too crunchy . But I won’t be buying it for the smell alone.
Sarah P.
Falls Church, VA
This is such a lovely light hold mouse for thin to medium hair. It smells amazing, it gives light flexible hold, and it makes my hair so shiny after applying it. I love using this on days were I want bigger, softer waves as opposed to using a thick gel to make my waves more on the curly side. My boyfriend enjoys using this too, the scent of it is very unisex.
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
This smells amazing .it has marshashmellow in it and smells like it. It shines hair beautifully and gives medium control .easy to style sith ot and doesn't get hair stiff.
ᗪEᗩᑎᑎᗩ M.
Depauw, IN
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by ᗪEᗩᑎᑎᗩ M.
Aveda Phomollient™ Styling Foam uploaded by ᗪEᗩᑎᑎᗩ M.
One of my favorite everyday hair products for my fine, thin hair. Bonus: it has a built in heat protectant! I seriously cannot go a day without this stuff. I love the volume I get from this!