Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam, 6.7 oz uploaded by Rania Z.Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam, 6.7 oz uploaded by Corin M.

BY AVEDA

Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam 200ml. Our patented formula which includes certified organic honey, burdock and marshmallow root creates weightless volume on fine and medium hair. Adds shine without build-up or weight. Uses air-infused technology. For fine to medium hair types. Light to medium hold. Weightless volume Detangles Builds body. , All hair types. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Amy C.
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean, gentle volumizee for the hair. If you have fine hair, this will likely be all you need. If you have thicker, heavier hair like mine, you'll need to add this with another product like I do for the right combination. Either way, I love the foaming bottle it comes in, it's easy to work through your hair and gives it a gentle lift. A great smelling, good volumizing base for the hair.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super fine hair and pretty much everything weighs it down. Everything but phomollient! It's super light weight, doesn't leave my hair greasy looking or cruchy like some sprays and gels, and gives me the added volume I need to make my hair go from dull to hello! Some would say it's slightly pricy but it's totally worth the price! A little goes a long way!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Otsego, MI
This will give your hair a little volume with medium hold with a fabulous yet mild scent. It lasts well throughout the day and touch ups are easy with just a light misting. It's gentle yet effective so I even use it on my young children and it doesn't bother their sensitive skin.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Goodyear, AZ
Love Aveda Phomollient just after washing hair I appy one pump and brush it through from scalp to ends with fingertips. Because I have straight hair, Aveda Phomollient gives me the texture I need to hold any style all day long & into the evening.
Maura M.
Maura M.
This products smells SO good. I have fine hair, with very little body. I love to add this to the roots before blow drying to add body and hold it up. It's a light product and doesn't weigh hair down. Very happy with it.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It's so light and smells good! Keeps my crazy thicker hair in place and doesn't weigh it down which I like. A little goes a long way!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use aveda hair products but I don't care for this one. I tried using it on my wavy hair and it just felt hard and dried out
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the soft styling this provides. The smell is amazing and it is just enough hold to have a natural movement and soft feeling.
Hamilton, MI
This product is one of my go to products! I absolutely love all of the Aveda products and I go to an exclusive Aveda Salon
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This use to be a staple for me! I have very thick, coarse, long hair and this was able to give me some volume throughout. I used it for years and went through 10's of bottles. My best friend also used this product and loved it. She has very fine, color treated hair. The results on her hair were even more impressive. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is for the scent. I am not a fan of aveda smelling products. The scent is VERY strong on this product. Which is the reason I stopped using the product. BUT If you like the aveda smell and need some volume throughout your hair, definitely give this a try!
Hamilton, MI
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?