Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam 1.7 oz Trave Size uploaded by Shaundra A.

BY AVEDA

Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam 1.7 oz Trave Size see more...

Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam 1.7 oz Trave Size
  • "I have very fine hair, and used it before blow drying to try to increase volume." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a good product for adding a little extra uumph to my hair when I am blow drying and want more body." in 2 reviews
  • "I just tried it for the first time at an aveda salon." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine/thin hair that is very straight and this helps a lot with giving at least a little bit of volume to my hair!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it really does the job." in 1 review
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
So weird. I just found and used this today! An old classic and standby, I don't think it'll ever meet its match. This gives you a touch of every current trend: a little hold, a little texture, a little volume, and a little bounce. It's great for staying natural looking with natural products.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Love love love this phomollient. I have fine blonde hair and this definitely gives my hair volume, thick textureand, and smells fantastic. Next day hair can be greasy, so I would use dry shampoo in between washes when using this.
Lori L.
Lori L.
I received this as a gift. I dont mind the product but I can't say that it gives a ton of volume. It as makes my hair crunchy, so I have to be careful with how much I use.
sonya d.
sonya d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved using this for styling. I have straight fine hair but alot of it. It worked great. My daughter has fine curly ethnic hair.and ut did not work as well.
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair and this have. E amazing volume I bought this at aveda store and highly impressed I can't believe the volume it gives for me it also gives my brown hair shine and prevents from hair greasing after a day I highly recommend to anyone who has thin hair like me.
Doneisha F.
Doneisha F.
This product gives great volume and body for any hair. I can use it to creat waves, hold curls, slick it down or whatever.
Tori P.
Tori P.
I love the smell of this and I love that it doesn't weigh my fine hair down. I have really oily hair so a lot of products will leave me looking greasy by the end of the day, this one doesn't do that.
Brandi Y.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shaving! If you're looking for shine and voice this is the thing for you. It also smooths hair so it fights frizzng. I'm not even sure anymore Wyatt this product promises because I only know what it actually delivers! Access hair products are hit or miss for me but this one is a definite winner.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a great product! I just tried it for the first time at an aveda salon. Its like a mouse but doesn't make your hair crunchy! and it smells good!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Louisville, KY
I love Phomollient. It gives my hair great volume and lift. It gives a slight hold to my very fine, silky hair.