BY AVEDA

Calming aromatic oil with a woodsy aroma derived from patchouli leaves. Use for body or bath, alone or layer to create your own aroma. Layers well with vanilla or tangerine.

calming woodsy aroma--containing a hint of sweetness

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil , Limonene , Linalool , Tocopherol <ILN28267>

Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
E for effort, just did not make the cut for me, I believe everyone has their own acquired taste, and in this case I sure others are fine with this product, it just does not work at all fore, and the sent is a little like fresh Dr.'s office, a nice clean one u
You know the ones with a indistinguishable hint of something medical hovering over...there you go and" that's the way I see it."
julia j.
Bristow, VA
AMAZING!!! I love this stuff so much it literally is the best ever! I don't wanna use it because i don't want to run out! IT IS GREAT VALUE!! I love the way it is so gentle on my back! Absolutely love this stuff and would buy it over and over again! AWESOME! A you should definitely invest in some of this!
Missy A.
Hands down the BEST patchouli! Doesn't smell like you are covering up a "dirty hippie" odor. Sensual and earthy. People always stop me to comment how good I smell. It's subtle so it's not overpowering. I "anoint" myself with 5 drops every morning.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Kasey M.
Saint Albans, VT
Great product for the price, lasts a very long time! This patchouli smells amazing, I found not all smell the same!