Aveda Outer Peace™ Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Jessica K.Aveda Outer Peace™ Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Molly L.Aveda Outer Peace™ Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Chantal S.

BY AVEDA

Deeply cleanses pores, dissolving oil, makeup and other impurities without irritation or overdrying skin. Infused with powerful plant extracts—including tamanu, amla, boswellia and saw palmetto.

Aveda's own pure-fume™aroma with certified organic lemon, tea tree, rose geranium and other pure flower and plant essences

Outer peace™ foaming cleanser:

• Cleans deep into pores—dissolving oil, makeup and other impurities—without irritation or overdrying skin.
  • Ideal for acne-prone skin
  • Infused with powerful plant extracts—including tamanu, amla, boswellia and saw palmetto

Water\aqua\eau , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Betaine , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Peg-60 Almond Glycerides , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Sodium Coco Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Salicylic Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Alcohol Denat. , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Gluconate , Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Just bought this a week ago... Very gentle and good for sensitive skin... And it has a very nice smell to it." in 4 reviews
Janna B.
Aveda hit a home run with their Outer Peace collection. Any time a client expresses concerns about congestion or breakouts, I recommend the Outer Peace pairing. The acne pads are so gentle and effective while the cleanser gently removes excess oil and buildup without overdrying or irritating your already sensitive skin like some drugstore brands. I’ve seen such improvements with my clients when they use the Outer Peace collection.
Elise H.
Saint Paul
I love this cleanser! It has such a fresh smell. This cleanser truly cleans my skin without leaving any residue. There is no squeaky clean or sticky feeling after using this cleanser. The foam is very light and gentle on my skin. I’ve had severe acne since I was very young and I have used this cleanser for years. I used it when I had very oily skin, after being on isotretinoin my skin is very dry but I can still use this product. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I do think it is slightly pricey, but I will continue purchasing.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Loooove. Just started using this in conjunction with other products pictured. Tend to use this in the morning, if I’m experiencing acne or trying to clear my skin. You only need one pump and it’s plenty. I always remove my makeup with a remover wipe first, but this helps to get the excess. I will post my 7 day and 1 month results! It’s light but gets the job done!!
Mal M.
Adding his cleanser to my skin care routine has helped my skin finally be clean if acne! This cleanser really helps remove excess oil from my face. I have very oily, acne prone skin so this is helpful to keep me from breaking out. However it can be slightly over drying- especially if it’s used in combination with the peace pads. But adding a light moisturizer and my skin looks great.
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
I’m not a huge fan of this product after using it for about three days I noticed my skin started to become a little bit worse so I stopped using it. Maybe I didn’t give it a fair shot but I wasn’t not willing to deal with increased acne!
Lisa B.
Hudson, WI
I love the smell of it and the texture of the foam. It feels very light and cooling on the skin. Definitely helps to clear up acne, but I don’t think I would use it long term.
Chantal S.
Aveda outer peace skin care line Aveda outer peace foaming cleanser is my favorite product to complete the second step in my skin care routine. It dissolves oil and sebum without over drying your skin.
It's a water based cleanser gentle enough to soothe your skin, (I apply mine with my fingers), but strong enough to remove oil, sebum, make up and other impurities that may be on your skin.
Molly L.
I have sensitive skin and have always had pretty bad acne. This cleanser is great because it is gentle enough to not upset my skin, but it also rids some of my excess oil and clears blemishes! Great face wash for daily use. Love that it is foaming, as creamy cleansers seem to clog my pores most of the time. The price isn't so great on my pocketbook, but the product is great on my skin!
Niko N.
Pinetop, AZ
 I absolutely love Aveda hands down my go to product! The smell is great the effects are great, I love that it's all natural, the outer peace is amazing I've been using it for a while every time I go into the salon which is always an Aveda salon I definitely purchase multiple products, but the outer peace I've been using since I was pretty young.  Definitely a must try for people sensitive skin.
Rachel C.
Douglaston, NY
This is my #1 all time FAVORITE. Cleanser. It checks all the boxes for me: it smells good, great ingredients, amazing texture, makes my face feel baby smooth!! I feel that i haven’t broken out as much after using this. I found out about it when I tried this at the Avesta store and I will probably purchase this for the rest of my life.
Jami M.
Chico, CA
I had recently read that you get what you pay for in a face wash and that investing in a good face wash wash is important. Entering my 30's I thought it a good time to upgrade from my drug store face wash. (At the time I had only been using water and a moisturizer for about a month.) After lot's of research I decided to try Outer Peace. Day one? I broke out! The face wash felt great on my face but I kept breaking out... for over two weeks! I felt like my skin was simply purging but had never experienced it before. So I researched and researched purging which seems to be controversial and couldn't decide if this was what I was experiencing. From what I can tell it seems that if your skin isn't used to the Salicylic Acid there may be a period of your skin adjusting and cleaning itself. I stuck it out & eventually my skin DID even out!!!! Now I love the face wash, use it regularly and my skin feels great! This review is to encourage anyone considering trying it to go for it! But also to encourage anyone who is having a negative reaction at first to stick with it like I did, because my skin purged, adjusted & now looks great! In fact, over the last month I have felt a few oncoming break outs creeping in but nothing seems to come of them, before they reach the surface they seem to vanish. I am very happy with my Outer Peace! Ommm!
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
Ok i have never found an acne wash that i could be consistent with but ive done a little research and I wanna know if this wash is legit! I have acne on both my face and neck and back and have had it for years....what i wanna know is does this product work!
Kayla D.
I just ordered this face wash and I haven't tried a sample before it. My skin is acne prone and I'm wondering if anyone has seen improvements in their skin by using this?