AVEDA Outer Peace™ Cooling Masque, 125ml uploaded by Nina L.

BY AVEDA

Aveda Outer Peace Cooling Masque 125ml. Our weekly special treatment soothes and calms skin immediately looks less red and irritated. Wintergreen oil helps to reduce sebum production and unclog pores. A blend of pure plant extracts including tamanu, amla, boswellia and saw palmetto infuses our plant formula. Dermatologist-tested. Aroma of certified organic lemon tea tree and rose geranium. Caution: Formula may stain. Protect clothing, towels and other porous surfaces. All skin types, Exfoliating/ peeling. see more...

Cheyanna S.
I'm pretty upset that I paid full price for this mask. I have pretty oily skin but even so, this mask dries my skin out every time I use it. I've tried not leaving it on for as long, but every time I rinse it off my skin feels a bit dehydrated and very flaky. It has a fairly watery consistency and has a pleasant green tea scent. I'm currently trying to use it up but it's really just so unpleasant to use every time that I might end up tossing it. Such a shame because I usually enjoy Aveda products and find them really relaxing to use. I don't feel like this is doing good things for my skin.
Angela D.
Love it! The cooling mask helps to remove inpurities while cooling your skin. Beware that it will make you breakout as it is pushing everything up to the surface but within a week my skin never looked better.
Amanda L.
Bardstown , KY
Love this ❤️❤️❤️ The scent is amazing and my skin feels so soft after I use it! I have very sensitive skin and Rosacea. After using this my skin was less red and my pores even seemed smaller! I purchased from Aveda. I have added this to my routine and try to do atleast once a week!
Katie W.
Hilliard, OH
One of my favorite masks! Really helps with my acne. As soon as a pimple pops up I put it on that night and it's like a magic eraser. It's a little pricey but worth the money. Recommend it to anyone who has problem skin!
Vexa V.
Tampa, FL
This product feels great on the skin and is very soothing after a long day ! A bit pricey but goes a long way and easy to use , gentle on the skin too . I would recommend
Alicia W.
I love Aveda facial products and this one is great. The mask is super refreshing. Try storing it in the refrigerator for an even more cooling effect.
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
Works pretty well, the cooling of the scrub makes my pores feel refreshed after using but I think it made me break out so not for my skin
caydence b.
I love this prouduct it is super hydrent and smooths like none other,i usally use it twice a day when i wake up and right berfore bed.
Natalie L.
Neenah, WI
Absolutely loved the AVEDA cooling mask! Always felt like it left my skin feeling great! Only stopped using because I got pregnant.
Lexi T.
Riverside
Great for irritated, red broken out skin. I struggle with hormonal acne and this masque helps to cool and calm my acne.