Aveda Outer Peace™ Acne Relief Pads uploaded by Kylee S.Aveda Outer Peace™ Acne Relief Pads uploaded by Sydney R.Aveda Outer Peace™ Acne Relief Pads uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY AVEDA

Salicylic acid treatment cleanses, exfoliates and unclogs pores—to help wipe out blackheads and prevent new breakouts. Infused with powerful plant extracts—including tamanu, amla, boswellia and saw palmetto.

Aveda's own pure-fume™aroma with certified organic lemon, tea tree, rose geranium and other pure flower and plant essences.

Active Ingredient:

Salicylic Acid 1.50% W/WIngredients: Non-Medicinal Ingredients Non-Medicinaux: Water\Aqua\Eau , Alcohol Denat. , Betaine , PEG-60 Almond Glycerides , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract , Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract , Caffeine , Sodium Salicylate , Fragrance (Parfum) <ILN32536>

Mal M.
**cut the pads in half** I stopped using creams from the dermatologist because I was looking for a more natural way to treat my acne. The problem is as all the natural items in stores like target, Ulta, or Walgreens didn’t seem to work. When I started getting facials at Aveda they recommended these pads to me. It seemed pricey until they recommended to cut the pads in half to have them last longer. It was worth every penny! I haven’t had any other item keep my face clear of breakouts in over a year. It can be a bit dying but I just add a light moisturizer and then I’m fine.
Rachel A.
These are a must have for anyone. I cut the pads in half or fourths and they last much longer than if I didnt. And I love these because if you just lay it on your face it helps with tenderness and redness. I love these. I walk around with then just laying on my face. They're nice because they have that salicylic acid which is a great acne fighter but I'm hooked because I have cystic acne and if I use these the pain goes down.
Skyla H.
illinois
This product was amazing! Every time I wipe it on my acne before I go to bed, the next morning I see a major difference. The packaging is very nice and the pads don’t go dry at all! It is also a very good priced item.
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
So my skin breaks out very easily so I have been going to get facials done at the NRG lab. They recommended the Aveda pads. I was hesitant at first because they are expensive like most aveda products, but it was definitely worth it. Whenever I get a breakout, my skin isnt agreeing with me, or I am close to my period I use the wipes. They help minimize blemishes and prevent further ones.
Gabby W.
Chicago
Great for the nights when you have a few acne spots that you need taken care of right away. I use this product a few times a week depending on my acne level. Something I was always have as an essential.
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
This product is super great! I love to use this in place of my toner during a beak out. My period skin is so terrible, and these pads are gentle and effective. Pricey, but I would definitely buy again. 4 stars just because they are a tad drying.
Nora R.
I love that it makes you skin feel fresh. I usually us it after a long day of wearing my makeup. I love that it is affordable now a days things are getting pricey. I have very sensitive skin and I love that it is gentle on my skin leaves it feel smooth and fresh h
Kaitlin D.
Frisco, TX
I love these pads over any other.  The only problem is they are expensive as all get out.  There are around $40 a pop, which can last a couple of months depending upon your level of use.  The scent is pleasant and the feel is nice.  They are not overly drying as other pads can be and the ingredients are good for moderately sensitive skin.
Melissa V.
I would say that if you have topical acne as an adult, Oxy Pads from high school are not the way to go. Now that you're older, it's time to invest slightly more money into a better, healthier version of acne pads. These ones are ok, they will not change your life. But, they are a healthy alternative to Oxy Pads for the daily maintenance of acne.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I used these for over a year, with pretty good results. I went to a new skin care person when I moved and she told me these pads were too harsh for my skin, so I discontinued the use on my face. However, they work great for wiping my chest and back after working out! So I have repurposed them.
Nicol B.
Guayaquil
mi tipo de producto es muy bueno