Aveda Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Chantal S.Aveda Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Molly L.Aveda Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Jessica K.

BY AVEDA

Cleans deep into pores dissolving oil, makeup and other impurities without irritation or overdrying skin. Ideal for acne-prone skin Part of a 4-step regimen that has a 92% success rate in just 4 weeks Infused with powerful plants tamanu, amla, boswellia and saw palmetto Certified organic lemon tea tree and rose geranium aroma 125ml Active ingredients: Tamanu: Traditionally used for centuries in the South Pacific for soothing dry or irritated skin. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society.

• I just ordered this face wash and I haven't tried... Be the first to answer!
  • Ok i have never found an acne wash that i could be consistent wit...1 Answers
  • I had recently read that you get what you pay for in a face wash ...3 Answers
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove. Just started using this in conjunction with other products pictured. Tend to use this in the morning, if I’m experiencing acne or trying to clear my skin. You only need one pump and it’s plenty. I always remove my makeup with a remover wipe first, but this helps to get the excess. I will post my 7 day and 1 month results! It’s light but gets the job done!!
Chantal S.
Aveda outer peace skin care line Aveda outer peace foaming cleanser is my favorite product to complete the second step in my skin care routine. It dissolves oil and sebum without over drying your skin.
It's a water based cleanser gentle enough to soothe your skin, (I apply mine with my fingers), but strong enough to remove oil, sebum, make up and other impurities that may be on your skin.
Molly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and have always had pretty bad acne. This cleanser is great because it is gentle enough to not upset my skin, but it also rids some of my excess oil and clears blemishes! Great face wash for daily use. Love that it is foaming, as creamy cleansers seem to clog my pores most of the time. The price isn't so great on my pocketbook, but the product is great on my skin!
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed without over drying or making your skin feel tight. It's very natural and good for keeping away acne for those without serious acne problems. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone. Aveda Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser
Niko N.
Whiteriver, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I absolutely love Aveda hands down my go to product! The smell is great the effects are great, I love that it's all natural, the outer peace is amazing I've been using it for a while every time I go into the salon which is always an Aveda salon I definitely purchase multiple products, but the outer peace I've been using since I was pretty young.  Definitely a must try for people sensitive skin.
Shari V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the 1st foam cleasner that I used and it still one of the best! I have combination and acne prone skin and this helps to get rid of the extra sebum and help to keep my skin clear and soft. I love that 1 pump is all you need so the bottle will last a long time and they offer a refill bottle so make sure to keep the pump
Garrett V.
Bentonville
This cleanser is very very gentle and will not dry you out!! On the other hand, if you're super oily, it might not be best for you. I really enjoy the smell and the mildness. I think all the natural extracts really helped with my acne but definitely wasn't like a super deep cleanse.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
*this product is awesome helps you to clean your face,* I don't have many acne only in my period but after a week I can see a difference in my skin, is softer, I got it from Walgreens and I can recommend this for all this people who suffer acne in their faces 100%
Brigitte R.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has helped my daughter's skin so much. She's been having breakouts and even my specialty products weren't making a difference. It has been very gentle on her skin, and I thought the price was comparable with other good skincare.
Lily Q.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser I have used while getting a facial, and it is great for acne prone skin. I have struggled with combination skin for a while and this is a light foam that evens out my skin. Perfect for summer time when I get oily!
Jami M.
Chico, CA
I had recently read that you get what you pay for in a face wash and that investing in a good face wash wash is important. Entering my 30's I thought it a good time to upgrade from my drug store face wash. (At the time I had only been using water and a moisturizer for about a month.) After lot's of research I decided to try Outer Peace. Day one? I broke out! The face wash felt great on my face but I kept breaking out... for over two weeks! I felt like my skin was simply purging but had never experienced it before. So I researched and researched purging which seems to be controversial and couldn't decide if this was what I was experiencing. From what I can tell it seems that if your skin isn't used to the Salicylic Acid there may be a period of your skin adjusting and cleaning itself. I stuck it out & eventually my skin DID even out!!!! Now I love the face wash, use it regularly and my skin feels great! This review is to encourage anyone considering trying it to go for it! But also to encourage anyone who is having a negative reaction at first to stick with it like I did, because my skin purged, adjusted & now looks great! In fact, over the last month I have felt a few oncoming break outs creeping in but nothing seems to come of them, before they reach the surface they seem to vanish. I am very happy with my Outer Peace! Ommm!
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok i have never found an acne wash that i could be consistent with but ive done a little research and I wanna know if this wash is legit! I have acne on both my face and neck and back and have had it for years....what i wanna know is does this product work!
Kayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just ordered this face wash and I haven't tried a sample before it. My skin is acne prone and I'm wondering if anyone has seen improvements in their skin by using this?