No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda - Nutriplenish Conditioner Deep Moisture Hydration 10ml U/b Sample Genuine!
How would you rate this product?
Pearl G.
Pomona, CA
Aveda - Nutriplenish Conditioner Deep Moisture Hydration 10ml U/b Sample Genuine uploaded by Pearl G.
I received a sample of the shampoo and conditioner and was excited to try it at first because the ends of my hair are really dry right now (I desperately need a trim!). The product smells kinda like essential oils and the shampoo didn't seem to get sudsy. The conditioner was somewhat difficult to spread through my hair when starting at the ends how I normally would so I had to apply higher up and work it down and it didn't have the same texture as other conditioners. However, after using it and letting my hair dry, I do see that my hair is a bit more soft on the ends and the upper parts of my hair look great. There's still no hope for the bleached portions of my hair that got burned by my straightener though lol.
Stacey C.
Mabank, TX
Aveda - Nutriplenish Conditioner Deep Moisture Hydration 10ml U/b Sample Genuine uploaded by Stacey C.
Smells an awful lot like baby oil. Feels a bit like it too. Does not spread around easily. Do not recommend either the shampoo or this conditioner. They are extremely heavy for them not to do the job.
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
[product:aveda---nutriplenish-conditioner-deep-moisture-hydration-10ml-u/b-sample-genuine] is nothing special about it but it did leave my hair soft and smelling good. Its still a good brand and maybe I need to use it a bit longer but tbh i just don't think its for me

Looking for your answer?