Aveda Nourish-mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze 926 Berry Bud uploaded by Robin A.Aveda Nourish-mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze 926 Berry Bud uploaded by Michelle B.

BY AVEDA

Give them some lip-with 12 lip gloss shades, from nude to bold: infused with plant emollients and clinically proven to moisturize, plump and smooth the look of fine lines. Refreshes with an organic vanilla and mint aroma and flavor. After 8 weeks of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
This color is so precious, I never found a lip glaze like this! It applies with good application to the lips. Only one swipe world for me.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Washougal, WA
Too sticky for my liking but it has a beautiful color pay off and a minty smell that I love
Kate M.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Great flavor, great color! I love Aveda products in general. For some reason many have a minty taste or smell to them and this does not differ from that. I would say the only problem is that it is a gloss so it is a little sticky. Not as smooth as my lip cremes and not as dry as my stains.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
This lip glaze looks great, feels great and also taste great! I love the touch of having a minty feel and taste to it. It has a nice rich color also. Love it!