BY AVEDA

High-performance shampoo works together with pure-formance™ conditioner to soothe and relieve scalp while cleansing, conditioning and moisturizing hair.

Aveda’s own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic spearmint, vetiver, lavender and other pure flower and plant essences

aveda men pure-formance™ shampoo:

Proven to leave scalp feeling calmer, healthier, less irritated and less itchy. Works with pure-formance™ conditioner to soothe and relieve scalp while cleansing, conditioning, moisturizing and adding shine to hair. After just two weeks:
• 72% experienced a reduction in oiliness and greasiness
• 65% experienced a reduction in scalp dryness and itchiness
• use with pure-formance™ conditioner

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• litres use up to 28% less plastic

Water\aqua\eau , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Decyl Glucoside , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Cetyl Alcohol , Sodium Chloride , Stearic Acid , Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Hydrolyzed Algin , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil , Canola Oil\huile De Colza , Malt Extract , Dehydroxanthan Gum , Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate , Glycerin , Capryloyl Glycine , Polyquaternium-10 , Ursolic Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Sorbic Acid , Sodium Gluconate

Alison B.
Shippensburg, PA
Just ordered this for my hubby for Christmas! Love all aveda products!!! I love the scent and the products work amazingly! Totally satisfied! Aveda Men Pure-formance™ Shampoo
Stephanie K.
Johnston
I like the sexy smell to this shampoo. That is its strongest asset. It has a medium lather. Pulls out scalp oil well. Not sure I would recommend for dry scalp. I always needed more than I originally thought to cover my head in shampoo. I would buy again, but it might not be my top pick for cost.
Sarah A.
Houston
Aveda is the only brand of Shampoo that I will use. It’s completely organic and sulfate free! I will never go back after using their skin, hair, and body products!
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
I have been fighting my curly/frizzy hair my whole life. I recently decided to stop flat ironing it straight and embrace the curl. I switched to Aveda Be Curly Shampoo, Conditioner and Moroccon Oil Intense Curling Cream. It's hard for me to review each of these products individually because I started using all three at the same time. That being said, my hair looks the best it ever has! My curls are soft, yet defined. Even on some humid east coast days my hair held up pretty well. The other product I use as well is Farouk's Biosilk. EMBRACE THE CURL!
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
This shampoo has a nice scent, and a good volumizing effect. I definitely appreciate the careful formulation of the product. It is perhaps a bit pricier than some competing products that I would see as equivalent in value. Due to some personal political beliefs, I no longer purchase Aveda products, though I still accept them as gifts. As a result, I would be unlikely to purchase this product in the future.
Kyle W.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using Aveda Pure-Formance shampoo for quite some time now. Usually pick it up from the local Aveda shop. The smell is great - not to strong not too weak and seems to last. I've got thick dark hair and it works great to keep it in good condition.
David E.
Milford, MI
Excellent all natural shampoo that does a great job of cleaning my hair. The package fits upside down in the shower easily to allow all of the product to get out of the bottle so that there is no waste. The scent is not strong but pleasant. I would buy this again!
Brandi D.
Delta, OH
I'm a hairstylist and we use all Aveda products. I can't tell you how many men come back because they love the Aveda aroma and how this cleanses their hair. Women even like this shampoo so it's great if you share a shower with your husband.
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this shampoo that my boyfriend uses, and he loves it even more! He has an oily scalp and i have a dry scalp. I love it for both of us!(yes, I use it too!) its long lasting, i've had it for a couple months and still use it!
Elyse W.
Bought this for my husband. He loved the aroma. I think he was attracted to the sandalwood . They made it a very manly scent. He said it gave a good later and it didn't dry his hair out.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Where do you buy this at?
Ashley W.