Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Pomade uploaded by Geri Liz L.Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Pomade uploaded by Laura T.

BY AVEDA

Provides strong, pliable hold with excellent control. Water-based, non-greasy formula hydrates, while adding texture and definition.

Aveda’s own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic spearmint, vetiver, lavender and other pure flower and plant essences

Aveda men pure-formance™ pomade:

• Helps mold and style short to medium length hair into any maintainable shape. It has a built-in style-control agent that provides strong hold with lasting shine

Water\aqua\eau,Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Oleth-10 , Oleth-20 , Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Peg-10 Soy Sterol , Glycerin , Pvp , Caprylyl Glycol , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Yeast Extract\faex\extrait De Levure , Malt Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Ursolic Acid , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Algin , Adenosine Phosphate , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Creatine , Hydroxypropyl Bisstearyldimonium Chloride , Simethicone , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Dehydroacetic Acid , Benzoic Acid , Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Nordstrom*
Rayza P.
Sunrise, FL
I love this stuff. I used to use this when I'd do men's cuts at the Aveda Institute and I was obsessed with the smell. I ended up buying it for someone as a gift! A little goes a long way. And it keeps hair in matte and not so stiff. It's good to give hair a textured look or a nice smooth not so shiny look.
Aj M.
Eau Claire, WI
Best hair styling product out! Works great, smells great, non greasy, a little goes a long ways. Can use with confidence knowing that it's an Avada product. I have been using for many years and will definitely keep using.
Gabe Q.
Corcoran, CA
Nice scent, and very pliable. It was a great product and help my hairstyle perfectly in place even under some windy conditions and just a little bit of water in the hands and an air that may have gotten out of place was easily corrected. Love it
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product for my husband who is rather picky about his hair and the products he uses. He really liked this product. It had a nice smell and worked nicely for his routine. It made his hair look very nice.
Candace T.
Commerce, GA
My husband has been using this on his hair for years. It always looks great and doesn't weigh hair down or make it look greasy. The smell is a little strong but not unpleasant.
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my daily used product for my hair. it smells better than you can ever imagine and on top of that it is an excellent hair product that provides me with the perfect hold for my hair.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They used this on my boyfriends hair when he went to Aveda to get his hair cut, but it was so expensive. It's really pricey and I feel like it doesn't last.
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
I love the tree tea smell and the matte looks always looks amazing I hardly have to put any on! I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Oh man! I love the way this stuff smells. Hubby shaved his head so he doesn't use it anymore and I miss the smell!
Amanda N.
We've used this before. It has great hold and doesn't leave your hair looking stiff or crunchy.